Equipment and machinery
Sense and adapt with IoT
By better monitoring, managing, and controlling your equipment, you can optimize their performance and transform your business.
From skyscraper tower cranes, to wheeled harvesters, to underground drills, we can help you build innovation into your range of assets. By collecting and surveying vital equipment data, you can develop new efficiencies and structure your business in ways that create new value.
- Support both Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) standard and non-AEMP standard data on one platform
- Extend asset data to other enterprise systems through standard interfaces, or extract it for other purposes, using standardized APIs and services.
- A single user interface incorporates telematics data from monitoring devices installed by OEMs, as well as our provided tracking devices
From dozers, to forklifts, to cranes and more, we can help you monitor and control any mixed fleet of equipment—all in a single view. [1:38]
Multiple configurations support a variety of use cases:
- Modular hardware platform
- Dynamic firmware
- Multiple battery pack options: field replaceable, rechargeable
- Simple device-level programming
- Dynamic over-the-air device configuration
Agricultural, construction, industrial floor, oil and gas
Fixed or mobile
Powered or unpowered
Light, medium or heavy duty equipment
- Plugged in
- Kinetic energy harvesting
- Dual mode
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Internet of Things (IoT) for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.