Threat management solution
Are you on data overload?
Does your company need to comply with a wide variety of governmental and trade regulations in order to maintain business operations?
Are you finding that keeping up with ever-evolving threats to your network is becoming impossible?
Take control of security across your company with log monitoring and analysis of alerts
AT&T Threat Manager is here to help. In harnessing the power of AT&T Threat Intellect, the tools, processes and security experts that are the backbone of our security service portfolio, Threat Manager delivers near real-time log monitoring, correlation and expert analysis of security activity across your enterprise. This improves the effectiveness of your AT&T security infrastructure by actively analyzing logs and alerts from your devices in near real-time, 24x7. Our experts provide prioritization and customer notification around high- and critical-severity security incidents.
Threat Manager takes events from multiple security and networking devices, including security controls located in the AT&T network, and correlates these alerts through our threat intelligence tools. The generated alerts are prioritized, and you are notified of actionable events in a manner appropriate with the assigned criticality.
Threat Manager provides:
- Expert threat analysis
- Remediation recommendations for critical events
- Comprehensive reports
- Log storage
- Deployment assistance
- Policy tuning
- Highly efficient user portal
Benefits and features
- Provides a broad view of the security in your network by efficiently correlating alerts from multiple devices and device types across the entire enterprise
- Prioritizes security events based on threat and risk management methodologies
- Rapid notification when security events are detected and identified as critical by AT&T
- Helps you to be proactive vs. reactive when working to help protect your network against malicious intruders and unauthorized activities
- Helps maintain compliance with government and industry regulations
- Protects information against unauthorized use and assists in keeping business applications running effectively and efficiently
Security portal for service and status reporting
Notification via email, page and person-to-person for critical security alerts identified by AT&T
Options for equipment, monitoring and management
Services available include emergency response teams, Security Expert on-call, log storage and outsourcing
How it works
Complete threat analysis and management
Relevant security log and event information is collected from your firewalls, intrusion prevention sensors and other network devices including security controls within the AT&T network or on your premises using AT&T’s agentless parser/aggregator technology. This information is correlated by an AT&T database management system that prioritizes threats based on their risk to you and the ability to mitigate them.
Although the database can process a single stream of data, a diverse set of feeds from security devices and services is recommended to get a multilayered view of identified threats to your systems and data.
The intelligence produced is reviewed by a team of AT&T expert security analysts to make the most optimal security recommendations to you regarding identified threats. This reduces your need for full-time security personnel to pour pouring through threat data.
Notifications are made in an appropriate fashion based on the criticality of the alert. Critical event notifications are made person-to-person and less critical threat notifications made via email or through the AT&T Security Management portal. (You also can view your current security profile and preferences through the portal.) Threat reports are distributed through the portal or emailed, providing specific analysis to augment the information provided.
Command and control
The AT&T Security Operations Center (SOC) is an advanced nerve center (central command and control) for identifying and directing the resolution of security issues that impact your network. The AT&TSOC has tools to aggregate and analyze all security and network event data to provide a correlated near real-time picture of what is occurring in your network on a continuous 24-hour basis, seven days a week.
Service advantages and highlights
Near real-time log monitoring, correlation, and expert analysis
AT&T Threat Manager delivers near real-time log monitoring, correlation, and expert analysis of security activity across customers’ infrastructures. This service helps to improve the effectiveness of your cybersecurity posture by actively analyzing logs and alerts from the organization's devices 24/7/365 in near real time. AT&T experts provide prioritization and customer notification around high and critical severity security incidents.
Our log management and analysis solutions deliver near real-time log monitoring, data correlation, syslog compatibility, and expert analysis of security activity to help you:
- Protect your network against malicious intruders and unauthorized activities
- Keep business applications running effectively
- Correlate alerts from multiple devices and device types across the entire enterprise
- Detect threats early
- Manage threats proactively
With AT&T, you get more than log analysis and event monitoring tools and service. You get the power of AT&T Threat Intellect—a combination of cutting-edge proprietary technology, experienced staff, and proven processes. Our global resources, emergency response teams, and network security expertise also enable you to:
- Obtain world-class security intelligence based on our experience and expertise.
- Simplify threat management—let us monitor and analyze for you.
- Receive advanced warning on threats identified in the 100+ petabytes of data that travel our network daily.
- Customize your protection level through a variety of service options.
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Cybersecurity Services for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.