Secure email gateway
Best in class email filtering and threat detection, no matter the size of your network
Managing the thousands of email messages that pass through a typical organization’s servers every day is an enormous task. Dedicating in-house IT resources to enable security, availability, and compliance for vast amounts of email traffic is one approach – but doing so diverts these valuable resources from strategic work that advances business goals. Thankfully, there is a better way.
With AT&T Secure Email Gateway, you can:
- Help protect your company against advanced threats coming through inbound email
- Help control outbound email containing content that violates your data loss prevention policies
- Maintain business email communications, even during planned and unplanned downtime events
- Employ encryption when needed to help provide highly secure email communications without disruption to end-user workflow
And, as a software as a service solution, lifecycle management becomes much easier. You’ll be able to help provide highly secure email with no hardware to buy, no software to install, and no maintenance to perform.
AT&T Secure Email Gateway is designed to block spam, viruses, and other inbound email threats before they reach your network and to filter outbound email to help protect your company against loss of important information. In the event of unexpected email downtime or disaster, the service also helps address your business continuity needs. Supporting organizations of all sizes, this email security service is available in small to medium, as well as large enterprise packages.
Benefits and features
Threat classification of phish, spam and other malware via deep content analysis
Advanced threat protection for URLs and attachments
Multi-layered virus protection with behavioral based zero-hour protection and signature-based antivirus
Dynamic reputation service utilizes Global IP and URL reputation
Continuity protection from email outages
Industry leading SLA’s with 99.999% service availability, 99% spam effectiveness, 100% protection from known viruses, and <1 minute email delivery
- Delivers industry-leading inbound and outbound email security – from a network based solution
- Maintain business operations in the event of an email server outage
- No hardware or software to buy, manage, and maintain
- Easy to use web-based administration and reporting
- 24x7x365 technical troubleshooting and support
For small and medium businesses
This package provides email filtering and advanced threat detection for small and mid-size business and includes:
- Multi-layered email filtering using a combination of proven spam filters, leading antivirus engines and inbound content filtering
- Easy, self-administration
- Ability to help identify, quarantine, block, and clean suspect email messages before they can enter or leave your network
- Reporting features to help you trace email incidents back to the source message
Advanced Plus Package
This package of AT&T Secure Email Gateway service includes all of the same features as the service described above, and adds further features:
- Predictive defense analytics proactively inspect content of suspect URLs before a user clicks on them
- Dynamic sandboxing identifies malicious content in the website
- Follow Me protection enables protection for users regardless of location or device
- Outbound data loss protection policies are designed to help secure sensitive data leaving the organization, such as Social Security Numbers, credit card details or other personally identifiable information
- Enhanced Filtering through several pre-configured managed dictionaries as well as “Smart Identifiers”, which can help to significantly reduce the number of false positives from commonly used regular expressions
This Feature pack of AT&T Secure Email Gateway service includes all of the same features as the two packages above for small and medium businesses and additionally provides:
- Enhanced email encryption features to help enterprises comply with requirements associated with privacy and data security regulations such as The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Email encryption as part of your data loss prevention (DLP) strategy
For large enterprises
The Large Enterprise package provides increased feature functionality and granularity of management and reporting. Secure Email Gateway for Large Enterprises is available with 3 offerings:
- Enterprise Protection designed to provide phishing detection, anti-spam and anti-virus, policy enforcement, and mail routing features into a comprehensive platform that offers extensive control and flexibility
- Targeted Attack Protection designed to provide real time threat detection and defense against advanced and targeted attacks through URLs and malicious attachments
- Enterprise Privacy provides a policy engine to help identify content related to various regulations, including HIPAA, GLBA, and other pre-configured dictionaries and Smart Identifiers to assist in defining
Additionally, it provides a policy engine to identify unstructured data by “training” the system to identify documents. With AT&T Secure Email Gateway you get the email security features, and reliability you need, while leaving the filtering infrastructure and network management to us.
If you are interested in receiving additional benefit from a bundled solution, AT&T offers discounted pricing when purchasing one or more AT&T Secure Network Gateway Services.
Connect and engage
Call us to discuss purchasing or to talk about the possibilities of Cybersecurity Services.
Check here for other contact numbers or to find your representative.
Get help & support
Find answers to your payment, billing, repair or account questions.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.