Extend your reach with scalable, global Unified Communications
Scale with ease to meet dynamic business needs. Add new communications features on the fly. As your business grows, we make it easy to stay connected and productive while helping to keep the cost and complexity of unified communications to a minimum.
Premier network and collaboration capabilities integrating with leading UC platforms
Local, in-country phone numbers in over 150 countries helps reduce audio costs
Integration with AT&T IP Flexible Reach (integrated voice/data SIP trunks) helps reduce costs and secure connectivity
Built-in security and redundancy
Virtualized infrastructure monitored 24x7x365
Our cloud services transform the way you deliver communications services to your organization. Unlike on-premises solutions, the unified communications "cloud" gives you access to virtual resources over the global AT&T network. You purchase communications as a service, not as an asset, and we deliver those services where and when you need them.
This makes scalability easy. As your business grows and changes, so do your communication needs. We can help keep this growth lean, efficient, and effective – not to mention easy. The Cisco Hosted Collaboration solution from AT&T integrates multiple communication and collaboration tools such as voice, single number reach, IM/chat, email, web/audio and video conferencing, voicemail, unified messaging and mobility, with presence, behind a single client.
- Preserve existing investments – no need to "rip and replace"
- Easy to manage solution that integrates with legacy TDM/IP PBX systems
- Avoid capital investments by procuring unified communications as a Service; per-user, per month
- Avoid infrastructure, maintenance, and upgrade costs
- Delivering single point of responsibility for carrier-grade quality
Accessible from mobile phones, desktops, laptops, and other wired and wireless devices, this solution enables real-time communication and collaboration, regardless of your location or device. Work with team members around the globe on desktops, laptops, landlines, smart phones, and tablets at the same time – almost anywhere or anytime.
Communicate with reliable high quality voice from the AT&T cloud. There's no need to buy new PBXs and software licenses, or renew maintenance contracts. This collaboration solution employs the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution platform as the core of the service and comes with a full suite of advanced collaboration features and capabilities. Capital costs can be kept to a minimum with a convenient and reliable monthly subscription-based price model. And even more certainty can be found in our multivendor support. Because no single vendor provides all the pieces needed for a complete unified communications solution, we bring the best components together and provide a single point of contact for your communication and collaboration services.
- One point of contact for design, implementation, service additions, upgrades and ongoing support
- Easy migration pathway from legacy voice systems to advanced unified communications as you are ready
- Mitigate technology risk and avoid obsolescence
- Scalability and flexibility to meet changing business demands
An "extensive list" of standard features
- Call Features: Call Forward, Call Hold/Resume, Call Park, Call Pickup, Call Transfer, Do Not Disturb, On-Hook and Off-Hook Dialing, Join Across Lines, Message Dashboard
- Outgoing and Incoming Call Routing
- Single Number Reach (Support for up to 4 DID extension numbers)
- IP desk phone and mobile pick-up
Available internationally in these global regions:
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
See the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution Service Guide for more details.
We serve top global corporations with an established network supported by a fully validated end-to-end architecture. Multiple levels of resiliency and built-in geographic redundancy with widely dispersed data centers virtually guarantees service availability and high voice quality. Having us on your team helps ensure top performance and reliability, while also reducing IT department complexity, allowing your company to focus on the business at hand.
Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution from AT&T, available via the cloud, enables organizations using Cisco Jabber® or Microsoft® Skype® for Business to bring together telephony, conferencing, and collaboration tools in a single offering. Federation can give internal teams using supported platforms the flexibility to collaborate within their ecosystem of customers, suppliers, and partners, even if they are using communications solutions from multiple suppliers.