AT&T Collaborate - Enhanced Mobile
In today’s competitive environment, every call is important. You can’t afford to miss connections with customers and partners simply because you weren’t available.
Transform your company’s smartphones into a business-class phone system. With AT&T CollaborateSM - Enhanced Mobile, you can improve mobile communications with customers and collaborators through advanced features that answer and direct calls to the right contact, unify your number over all devices and employees, and have the confidence to control your business communications to help ensure no call goes unanswered.
- Locate me: You’re on the move, your calls should be too. Your incoming calls can ring multiple lines sequentially, simultaneously, or based on time of day, day of week, or specific situation.
- Auto attendant: Greet customers professionally and allow callers to be transferred to an extension without going through a live operator or receptionist.
- Hunt groups: Distribute phone calls from a single telephone number to a group of phone numbers so calls don’t go unanswered.
- Single outbound number identification: Unify your calling presence by having your main company phone number appear on all outbound calls.»
- Extension dialing: Allow three to six digit dialing to reach a person or department.
- Voicemail designed for business: Receive SMS notifications of new voicemails and/or emails with an attached media file of the actual voicemail.
- Native dialer: Take advantage of a solution running across the nation’s largest and most reliable network, without the need of an app or special dial codes.*
- Enhanced Mobile web portal: Manage features such as dial restrictions, hunt groups, and user configurations online.
- Reporting: Access detailed reports via your admin portal.
- Improve availability and customer satisfaction with more ways to reach you on the first call.
- Route calls to additional resources to help ensure you never miss a call.
- Manage calls with an array of call handling features to meet your business needs.
- Scale easily by adding or changing services based on your needs.
- Mobile focused solution with a native dialer available on all AT&T VoLTE devices connected to the AT&T VoLTE network
- Dedicated AT&T resources to help you get up and running
- The nation’s largest and most reliable network*
- Easy to purchase: no contract, no installation fee, no equipment to buy and configure
- AT&T is a trusted vendor in security and mobile communications solutions
* Coverage not avail. everywhere. Based on overall coverage in U.S. licensed/roaming areas. Reliability based on voice and data performance from independent 3rd party data.
Important Information: AT&T Collaborate - Enhanced Mobile is available only to business customers with a qualified AT&T wireless service agreement (Business Agreement) and only for their Corporate Responsibility User (CRU) lines of service. Service is subject to the terms of the Business Agreement. Provides VoLTE-enabled CRUs with business voice features via an always-on, native-based dialing experience, eliminating the need to download and launch a separate app. Coverage: AT&T Collaborate-Enhanced Mobile is available only in the United States and primarily for use in the United States. CRUs’ ability to use AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile requires the CRU to be connected to the AT&T VoLTE network. Although use of AT&T Collaborate-Enhanced Mobile is intended for domestic use, AT&T Collaborate –Enhanced Mobile can be accessed in certain areas of some international country locations by CRUs who are roaming in areas served by carriers that have made arrangements with AT&T to provide VoLTE services to AT&T’s subscribers For a list of countries where AT&T Collaborate—Enhanced Mobile may be available, see https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/international/global-countries.html#j. AT&T. International long distance charges will apply. Billing/Pricing: Once added to the line of a VoLTE-enabled CRU, AT&T Collaborate - Enhanced Mobile charges will begin on the subsequent billing cycle for Customer’s account. The monthly charge for AT&T Collaborate - Enhanced Mobile will appear as a separate line item on each applicable CRU line. This charge is prorated for installations and deactivations that occur in the middle of a billing cycle. Pricing information for AT&T Collaborate-Enhanced Mobile is available from your AT&T Account Representative and/or applicable Sales Information. Web Portal: Customer’s telecommunications manager (TCM) can manage user profiles, assign telephone numbers and features to CRUs, reset passwords, create company directories, create groups and billing codes and view reports and other administration functions through the Web Portal. Not all web browsers may support the use of the AT&T Collaborate - Enhanced Mobile Web Portal. Customers should consult an AT&T representative to determine the compatibility of their browser software with the web portal. Enhanced Mobile Management App: Once Customer’s TCM adds AT&T Collaborate—Enhanced Mobile on the line of a CRU, he or she will be able to download and use the AT&T Collaborate Enhanced Mobile App. The AT&T Collaborate-Enhanced Mobile App allows CRUs to view and manage certain features, such as a company directory, call logs, call settings and voicemail. The AT&T Collaborate--Enhanced Mobile App is compatible with the Android® and iOS® operating systems. Limitations: AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile may not be used on CRU lines provisioned with AT&T prepaid service, AT&T OfficeDirect, AT&T Number Synch, and AT&T Mobile Call Recording. Content: AT&T reserves the right to terminate the Auto Attendant feature if AT&T determines in its sole discretion that Customer’s Content may adversely affect AT&T’s public image or damage AT&T’s reputation or goodwill. Customer represents and warrants that (1) it holds all rights necessary to use the Content in connection with the Services provided under this Sales Information, and (2) its Content will at all times comply in full with any and all requirements of federal, state and local laws and regulations. All right, title and interest in and to any Content shall remain the property of Customer. Customer further agrees to indemnity and hold AT&T harmless for any failure to satisfy any of the terms of this provision. For custom announcements used with AT&T Collaborate – Enhanced Mobile, AT&T is not responsible for any Content Customer transmits, stores, records or plays using the feature. The Customer Content shall not violate the AT&T Acceptable Use Policy or the intellectual property rights of AT&T or any third party. Customer Service: AT&T will provide customer support for AT&T Collaborate— Enhanced Mobile on a 12 x 7 (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Central Time) basis through the AT&T Solutions Customer Service Helpdesk (ASCS) which can be reached at 866-563-4703. AT&T will also provide 24 x 7 customer support through AT&T Mobility Care (611 on mobile devices). AT&T will provide training and assistance at no charge to Customer’s TCM on the use of AT&T Collaborate—Enhanced Mobile and the Web Portal for the first thirty (30) days after the service is provisioned. Thereafter, AT&T will provide such training and assistance for an hourly charge on terms and conditions established in writing by AT&T and Customer.
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Voice and Collaboration for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.