At AT&T, we realize meeting your billing needs definitely won't happen with a "One Size Fits All" approach. That's why we give you a variety of choices. Tired of paper bills and the impact they have on the environment? We've made electronic billing through AT&T BusinessDirect® eBill our default billing option for most customers.
Looking for capabilities and details beyond what a paper bill can offer? You can select from a range of Alternate Bill Media options. And with AT&T Convergent Bill we can take your charges we originally billed in a variety of billing systems throughout AT&T and combine them onto a single invoice. That means in many cases you can pay your monthly bill with a single check.
Ask your AT&T Account or Service Executive for more information on any of the AT&T Billing Solutions. They can tell you what bill options are available and what the rates are for each option, show you sample bills, and provide you with Technical Guides so you can select the option that best meets your needs.
With AT&T Alternate Bill Media, you can receive your invoice or billing data on a media or in a form or format other than the paper bill. These options not only simplify the billing process and deliver you the information you want more conveniently, but you also get capabilities beyond those offered by a paper bill.
The enterprise image option can give you an "image" of you paper bill or Customer Service Record (CSR) on either CD Rom or DVD. You can subscribe monthly or make a one-time request. Have more than one account? We can place as many accounts as you want on a single monthly subscription and deliver them to you on the same day each month.
Do you need deeper data analysis than you get with AT&T BusinessDirect® eBill? We offer the AT&T Billing Data File, a tab-delimited file containing your billing data. Feed this directly into your Accounts Payable system and you can manipulate the data until your heart's content. Or maybe you are a Call Detail fan who is looking for Call Detail not available on paper bills or via AT&T BusinessDirect® eBill. AT&T offers files containing your Call Detail records. The AT&T Billing Data File and the Call Detail File are available on CD/DVD, or via electronic transmission.
With AT&T Convergent Bill you can receive charges for products and services from different AT&T billing systems on a single invoice. This means you will only have to write one check to AT&T every month for services you choose to include in the Convergent Bill. We have put you are in control, so you can decide which charges will appear. You can even receive multiple Convergent Bills if that fits your needs. Of course you can view all charges in the Convergent Bill on-line using AT&T BusinessDirect® eBill, and best of all, you won't pay anything extra for the Convergent Bill.
Alternate Bill Media
- Enterprise Image – Provides an image of your bill in PDF format. For certain types of accounts, a text image of the Customer Service Record (CSR) is available.
- Enterprise Billing Data – Provides your billing data in file formats so you can analyze and manipulate with standard or custom applications. Both billing data files and call detail files are available. You can receive your billing data via CD ROM, DVD, via the Internet, or via a dedicated circuit.
- Combine Multiple Bills – Receive charges for your products and services from different AT&T billing systems on a single invoice.
- Access Your Bill Electronically – View all charges in the Convergent Bill on-line using AT&T BusinessDirect eBill.
Alternate Bill Media
- Go Paperless – Get your bill electronically and cut down on storage space and make archiving easier. Helping the environment is an added bonus. Even if you purchase alternate bill media, you may still elect to receive your paper bill at no charge.
- Data You Can Slice and Dice – You can get both your billing and call detail data in standard file formats that make it easy to use standard applications to analyze the data. This can help you with things like expense tracking, bill validation, and charging back to departments.
- You Are in Control – Order, update and manage your Alternate Bill media subscriptions using AT&T BusinessDirect® eBill.
- Write Just One Check – With the single invoice you will now only have to write one check to AT&T every month for services you choose to include in the Convergent Bill.
- You Decide - You tell us which charges you want to appear. You can even receive multiple Convergent Bills if that fits your needs.
- It’s Included – You won’t pay anything extra for Convergent Bill.