Machine-to-Machine SolutionsFull suite of connected devices and application services to power the Internet of Things (IoT)
Deploy Machine-to-Machine (M2M) solutions quickly and cost effectively to transform your business processes with our market leading suite of M2M solutions.
AT&T’s M2X is a cloud-based fully managed time-series data storage service for network-connected devices.
AT&T Cargo Tracking: Monitor your cargo shipment over land, sea or air. Stay informed about your cargo with near real-time location information.
Get Smart Grid - focused expertise to help your utility business gain knowledge about and remotely manage systems and assets.
AT&T Machine-to-Machine Solutions are scalable and grow with your business allowing you to choose only the services you need.
Global SIM connectivity + Control Center
Combine the full power of AT&T global connectivity with superior service management. By including AT&T Control Center with your connectivity solutions, you can achieve:
- Global connectivity with a single SIM
- Coverage in more than 200 countries
- Access to a powerful cloud-based single SIM management portal
- Real-time provisioning, diagnostic, and developer tools
- Ability to remotely control deployed devices in the field
Application Development + Managed Services
The AT&T M2M Application Platform gives you the necessary tools for rapid connectivity and development. Hosting the applications with AT&T ensures a secure environment with room to grow. Together they give you:
- Robust application platform with easy configuration
- Software agents, APIs, and development tool kits
- Flexibility to work with a wide variety of M2M devices and data sets
- AT&T’s highly secure service infrastructure
- Powerful application tools to monitor and manage connected assets
- Ability to handle any machine, any asset, with an easy to use user interface
- Expert support personnel
Prepackaged Applications + Global Connectivity
Monitor and manage equipment, stay up-to-date on daily processes, and improve response time for critical situations. Using our pre-built applications enables productivity enhancing solutions virtually anywhere you need it. Examples include:
- Global track and trace for transportation and logistics
- Sensor-based cargo monitoring with AT&T Cargo View with Flight Safe®
- Smart grid meter data management and prepaid energy
M2M Devices + Professional Services
Depend on M2M experts to facilitate your device deployments by utilizing AT&T Professional Service teams with M2M devices. Our experience in bringing innovative solutions to market helps customers explore the critical questions of devices, marketing, distribution, and event operations.
To ensure success, AT&T provides professional services before, during, and after delivery so that your company experiences:
- Simple and repeatable processes
- Alignment with project plans
- Full-service deployment including procurement, staging and kitting, automated tools, device shipping, and post deployment programs
Connect and manage virtually any asset, virtually anywhere with M2M
AT&T and GE M2M Alliance [1:59]
AT&T and GE will be connecting GE machines to the AT&T network and cloud to create a highly-secure M2M communications system.
With AT&T M2M solutions, you can connect and manage virtually any type of assets such as:
- Vending machines
- Health equipment
- Transportation vehicles
- Digital signage
- Oil and gas equipment
- Heavy industrial equipment
- Global, air cargo shipments
- Intermodal shipping containers
Transform your business with M2M
Develop new ways to enhance productivity and improve the bottom line. M2M applications provide a platform for new opportunities to generate revenue and improve workflow. We’ve deployed millions of M2M connected devices to help customers revamp their operations using integrated machine data to achieve significant benefits such as:
- Innovative new business models
- Tiered service levels
- Improved customer service
- Faster response times
- Scheduled and predictive planning
- Asset inventory and visibility
- Risk mitigation
- Improved workflows
- Regulatory and compliance management
Rapidly Deploy M2M Solutions
Speed delivery time and reduce the resources and costs needed to build and integrate the multiple components of M2M. Take advantage of the cost-effective, pre-built M2M infrastructure, applications, and services that we have developed to get you up to speed quickly. Components include:
- AT&T global network
- Global SIM for communication virtually anywhere around the globe
- Service delivery and application platforms
- Secure, managed services
- Prepackaged applications
- Networking expertise
- Certified M2M devices
- Professional services
Count on AT&T for M2M expertise
Building M2M connected device applications can be complex and require integration of many elements for a complete solution, so it may be difficult to build internal staff with the core competencies needed. AT&T Professional Services M2M experts work with you to understand the solution you need. We can assist you with any and all aspects of innovative, effective M2M strategy, deployment, and integration with your business systems.
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!