Professional Services for IoT
AT&T IoT Professional Services team will help you plan, develop, and bring the possibilities of IoT to life.
Start with a plan
Collaborate with AT&T IoT Professional Services to help define, design, and launch your IoT initiatives with ease.
Expanding our reach
Together, AT&T and Ericsson are advancing the idea that collaboration speeds innovation for IoT Professional Services.
End-to-end support at every phase with AT&T Professional Services for IoT
AT&T IoT Professional Services teams are ready to help you design and implement solutions to your exact specifications, so you can begin harnessing the power of IoT.
AT&T can help:
- Implement and manage your IoT initiatives
- Accelerate innovation and mitigate risks
- Design, develop, and optimize device connection software
- Control operational and service costs for your connected environment
- Streamline complex device logistics with customized, integrated solutions
Streamline complex device logistics with the following services:
- Global device certification
- Device configuration (FOTA/SOTA)
- Staging and kitting
- Device management
Utilize AT&T experience in the Global IoT device certification process
- Ensure up-to-date information on steps and timelines for country and regulatory certification
- Turn-key service managing the complex approval process for countries, regulatory bodies and telecom providers
- Lab test IoT embedded application, and antenna performance to identify issues
Create value from your data
IoT solutions begin and end with data: monitoring data, control commands, location information, sensor records, and performance statistics. All the information needs to be assembled into a meaningful way, integrated with existing or new processes, and rendered in dashboards.
Integration services are at the heart of any successful Internet of Things initiative.
Integrate IoT and make it easier to monitor and understand dynamic of supply chains and the factory floor
IoT Enabled Manufacturing helps:
- Analyze production processes to prioritize viable use cases and outcomes
- Implement tools and data analytics to capture and analyze factory data
- Drive predictive maintenance to minimize unscheduled machinery down time
Connect and engage
READY TO BUY?
Call us about Internet of Things (IoT) for your business.
We can help with your payment, billing, repair, or account questions.
Access help now
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.