- myAT&T for BusinessManage your small business voice, data, TV and IP- based products and services
- PremierManage your wireless accounts
- Business CenterManage many of your AT&T accounts and services conveniently online
- BusinessDirect®Manage your business phone, voice, data and IP-based services
- Wi-Fi ServicesManage your AT&T Wi-Fi account
- Cloud SolutionsCreate an account, select your service, choose a payment
- Mobility Services
- Network Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Voice and Collaboration
- Cybersecurity Services
- Cloud Services
- DIRECTV FOR BUSINESS
- All Products & Services
Cloud Networking for Business
Empower your workforce with a scalable, predictable and highly secure connection to the cloud with
AT&T NetBond® for Cloud.
How it helps
Get the best of both clouds
Optimize applications and workloads efficiently and more securely across different clouds.
“AT&T NetBond (now AT&T NetBond for Cloud) helps us streamline backend operations by simplifying how we connect to our cloud services, so we focus on impressing our customers.”
—Ben Shakai, Chief Tech Nut, Nuts.com
Connect to a rich ecosystem of leading cloud providers, giving you the choice and flexibility you need. [0:44]
Protect your business
We can help you enjoy quicker, safer access to your cloud. We integrate your Private MPLS VPN with leading providers via software-defined networking (SDN) capabilities and proprietary technology. That way, you get a highly secure flexible, high-performance connection to your most essential cloud-based applications.
Protect your business with enterprise-grade security by routing data directly from your AT&T VPN to the cloud. [0:38]
Scale with ease
Scales your business and stay in control by easily adjusting network and cloud resources in minutes. [0:43]
Shift network capacity quickly to meet changing demands
- Route traffic from virtually all devices and locations directly to
- Avoid the slowdowns associated with sending traffic to the cloud through your data centers ("hairpinning")
- Automatically scale bandwidth to accommodate peak traffic loads
Connect your people, data, and business to an ecosystem of leading cloud providers
Extend your MPLS connection on your Private VPN from AT&T to any cloud services provider in the AT&T NetBond for Cloud ecosystem, where more than 20 members provide 25+ cloud solutions.
Improve your AWS Direct Connect access by delivering your business applications through a fast and highly secure AT&T Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN connection.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
AT&T NetBond® for Cloud – Solution Provider Program for
Program Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions ("Program Terms") of the AT&T NetBond® for Cloud - Solution Provider Program for AWS ("Program"). When you join (and are accepted as a participant in) the Program (as set out below), you agree to these Program Terms and the Program Terms become an agreement between you ("Program Participant," "your," or "you") and AT&T Corp., a New York corporation, with offices located at One AT&T Way, Bedminster, NJ 07921 ("AT&T," "we," "us," or "our"). In the Program Terms, Program Participant and AT&T may be described collectively as parties and, individually, each as a party. Amazon Web Services Inc. is not a party to these Program Terms. When "you" or "your" are used in these Program Terms, the reference is to the Program Participant that has accepted the Program Terms and Conditions.
BY CLICKING THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, AGREE TO AND ACCEPT ALL OF THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARE ACCEPTING ANY MODIFICATION OR REVISION TO PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IF APPLICABLE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS BELOW, AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON, COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH COMPANY OR LEGAL ENTITY TO COMPLY WITH THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST CANCEL THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
THE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTINUE IN THE PARAGRAPHS BELOW:
(1) Participation in the Program: Participation in the Program is at the sole discretion of AT&T. To participate in the Program, you must complete the application process. The application process requires you to complete the Acknowledgement of the Program Terms and Conditions through the signature (electronic or in writing) by a person authorized to act on behalf of the Program Participant. The completion of the Acknowledgement of the Program Terms and Conditions is Program Participant's agreement (a) to the Program Terms and to be accepted to participate in the Program and (b) to satisfy the Program Requirements identified in Exhibit B or as otherwise identified by AT&T. AT&T will confirm to you in writing your acceptance to participate in the Program. The date of the notice by AT&T confirming your acceptance to participate in the Program is the Effective Date these Program Terms begin to apply to you.
(2) Program: The Program is described in Exhibit B (attached) and includes certain activities that will disclose publicly your involvement or relation to one or more AT&T services or products (including, without limitation, AT&T VPN, AT&T NetBond® for Cloud, AT&T Cloud Solutions, AT&T Hybrid Cloud, or other AT&T services, collectively, "AT&T Services") as a SaaS Solution Provider, case study participant, cloud platform provider, integrator, promoter, or other activity. As part of the Program, you agree, subject to the review and authorization processes described in Section 7 (Use of Program Participant Marks) below (the "Review and Authorization Process") herein, that AT&T may use Program Participant's name and and/or other Program Participant information as separately agreed in advertisements, marketing materials, tradeshow materials, and other promotional or publication activities (collectively, "Marketing Activities"), and subject to approval of a Trademark Use Case (following the Review and Authorization Process ) is authorized to use Program Participant Marks for the uses outlined in the Trademark Use Case.
(3) No Grant to Resell: The Program and Program Terms do not authorize a party to sell, resell, license, or sublicense the service(s) of the other party, or to hold itself out as the affiliate, agent, or representative the other party.
(4) Right to Use Program Participant Information In Marketing Materials: Subject to the requirement for approval for Trademark Use Cases through the Review and Authorization Process, Program Participant grants to AT&T all rights necessary to use information provided by Program Participant to AT&T under the Program limited to only those activities relating to and consistent with the scope of the AT&T NetBond® for Cloud - Solution Provider Program for AWS, including (subject to the forgoing limitation), the right to AT&T to make public or otherwise publish information about Program Participant in web materials (including in websites associated with AT&T Services), social media messaging, statements or quotations for publication, photographs, graphic images, video materials, advertising, sales materials, marketing materials, marketing collateral, press statements, case studies, or profiles (or materials substantially similar to the forgoing list - collectively "Marketing Materials"), in whole or in part, publicly via any medium, including print, image, video, audio, or electronic advertising, on AT&T or third party websites, and to make reference to such Marketing Materials publicly, on websites, or social media and to allow AT&T sales channels and sales and marketing personnel to share such Marketing Materials with current or prospective customers as part of the Program.
(5) Program Participant Cooperation: Program Participant will cooperate with AT&T in the creation of and use by AT&T of Marketing Materials referencing Program Participant and using information describing Program Participant services in relation to AT&T Services ("Program Participant Content"). Program Participant Content includes information submitted to AT&T by Program Participant to identify Program Participant in Marketing Activities or Marketing Materials as a participant in the Program, in the AT&T NetBond® for Cloud Ecosystem, or in similar Marketing Activities related to the Program. Program Participant Content includes Program Participant Marks (when authorized by you under these Program Terms). Program Participant agrees that by submitting Program Participant Content to AT&T, Program Participant has reviewed the Program Participant Content for factual accuracy and approves its use by AT&T in Marketing Materials. Program Participant agrees AT&T may reuse previously submitted Program Participant Content in additional, later, or revised Marketing Materials during Marketing Activities referencing the Program Participant, and may reuse without substantial alteration by AT&T Program Participant Content previously submitted by Program Participant in new or revised Marketing Materials or during later Marketing Activities without the requirement to obtain additional approval from Program Participant; provided, however, that continued use of any Program Participant Marks by AT&T shall only be pursuant to an approved Trademark Use Case under the Review and Authorization Process.
(6) Ownership of Marketing Materials: Except for any of Program Participant Marks or any third party trademarks, service marks, logos or other identifying information of a third party, AT&T owns, will own and reserves all right, title, and interest in and to the Marketing Materials including any content contained therein.
(7) Use of Program Participant Marks:
a. AT&T may list the Program Participant's name, website, and other general contact information in a directory, website listing, program listing, or other similar resources associated with the Program. Program Participant grants to AT&T and its affiliates a non-exclusive, non-transferable and without the right to sublicense except as necessary to allow affiliate use, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable license to use the trademark, service mark, trade name, other proprietary logo or insignia, URL, domain name, or other source or business identifier that Program Participant provides to AT&T (collectively, "Program Participant Marks") (including the right to modify the Program Participant Marks as necessary to format, display or otherwise publish; provided, however, that AT&T will only modify Program Participant Marks in a manner consistent with any trademark usage guidelines provided by Program Participant to AT&T) solely in connection with identification of Program Participant as a participant in the Program, including on AT&T websites, in commercial presentations, flyers, brochures, newsletters and in similar resources.
b. Any other use by AT&T of Program Participant Marks requires prior written approval by the Program Participant as outlined in this section. AT&T may request and Program Participant may review and approve AT&T's use of Program Participant Marks as part of a written use case ("Trademark Use Case"). The parties agree to follow the review and approval process described in this Section 7(b) (the "Review and Approval Process") with respect to each prospective and actual Trademark Use Case. A Trademark Use Case will specify the type of use, display, forum, location, media, or other information describing the use approved by Program Participant. When Program Participant approves in writing a Trademark Use Case, Program Participant agrees to grant to AT&T a non-exclusive, non-transferable and without the right to sublicense except as necessary to allow affiliate use (within the scope of the scope of the Trademark Use Case only), worldwide, royalty-free, revocable license to use the Program Participant Marks or similar materials specified by Program Participant in the manner described in the approved Trademark Use Case (including the right to modify the Program Participant Marks as reasonably necessary to format, display or otherwise publish; provided, however, that AT&T will only modify Program Participant Marks in a manner consistent with any trademark usage guidelines provided by Program Participant to AT&T) as reasonably necessary to create, edit, modify, publish, disseminate, distribute, copy, post or otherwise distribute and provide Marketing Materials as part of Marketing Activities using Program Participant Content provided by Program Participant to AT&T in all formats and media to identify and promote the Program Participant’s status in and association with the Program. As used in these Terms, Program Participant Marks means those service marks, logos, and other identifying information specified by Program Participant in a Trademark Use Case. Upon written notice by Program Participant to AT&T of a change or update to the Program Participant Marks approved in a Trademark Use Case, AT&T shall take reasonable steps to modify and update its use and display of the Program Participant Mark in any digital (web or video base) media to the updated version within three (3) months of the delivery of the notice to AT&T.
(8) Accuracy of Program Participant Information: Program Participant represents that statements, information, materials, photos, names, or other references submitted, reviewed, or approved by Program Participant as part of Program Participant Content ("Program Participant Information) used in Marketing Materials are to the best of its knowledge accurate, complete and are public and not subject to restrictions based upon confidentiality or nondisclosure. Program Participant represents and warrants that any Program Participant Information and Program Participant Marks provided by Program Participant for use by AT&T in Marketing Materials for Marketing Activities do not infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any rights of any third party. Program Participant agrees and shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless AT&T and all AT&T Affiliates, and each of its/their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns (each an "Indemnitee") from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and the cost of enforcing any right to indemnification hereunder, resulting from any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to use by AT&T of Program Participant Marks, Program Participant Content, or Program Participant Information in Marketing Materials for Marketing Activities, or any other use permitted under these Program Terms.
(9) Use by Program Participant of Marketing Materials: When AT&T provides Program Participant access and permission to use Marketing Materials as part of the Program, AT&T grants to Program Participant a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable license to reproduce Marketing Materials during the Term solely for the purpose of supporting sale of Program Participant services in relation to AT&T services as contemplated under the Program. Except as provided in this Section (9) (Use by Program Participant of Marketing Materials), Program Participant obtains no rights under these Program Terms from AT&T to the Marketing Materials, including any related intellectual property rights. If the Marketing Materials are provided to you with additional terms and conditions, you must accept those terms and conditions and your use of those Marketing Materials must be in accordance with those additional terms and conditions as well as these Program Terms. If there is a conflict between these Program Terms and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions will control.
(10) Restrictions: You agree that you will not use Marketing Materials in any manner or for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Program Terms. Except as permitted in the Section (9) (Use by Program Participant of Marketing Materials), you may not and may not attempt to (a) use, reproduce, sell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer Marketing Materials to any third party; (b) use the Marketing Materials in any manner that is unlawful or infringes or violates the rights of AT&T or any third party; or (c) modify, alter, or otherwise create derivative works of any Marketing Materials.
(11) Publicity; Identifying Program Participant as participant in the Program:
a. The parties agree that they will not issue press releases, initiate advertisements, or make other public statements with respect to your specific participation in the Program without first seeking review and approval. The forgoing restriction is not intended to apply to publicization or public statements generally about the Program, the NetBond Ecosystem, authorized use of Program Participant Marks, authorized use of the Program Badge, or use by the parties of Marketing Materials and Marketing Activities. Prior to issuing a press release specifically referencing the Program Participant, the party seeking to issue the press release will submit the proposed press release to the other party for review and approval, and the other party’s response to a request for review and approval of a proposed press release will not be unreasonably delayed.
b. If your participation in the Program qualifies for program badge benefits, AT&T will make available to you a program label that identifies you as a Program participant (the "Program Badge"). AT&T may modify the Program Badge from time to time. The Program Badge may be composed of words, descriptions and/or images, including trademarks owned by AT&T. If you qualify for use of the Program Badge, AT&T grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and without the right to sublicense, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable license to display the most recent version of the Program Badge on your website or in your own offline materials (e.g., in any printed material, mailing, or other document) solely to identify your participation in the Program. Any use of the Program Badge outside the scope of the foregoing permission and license is prohibited absent the prior written permission of AT&T. At your expense, you will remove any previous versions of Program Badges from your websites or offline materials as new versions become available. You may not modify the Program Badge in any way. You may not transfer, assign, or sublicense your limited permission to use the Program Badge to any other person or entity. Prior to your first use of the Program Badge, you must request and receive written approval (which includes email approval) by using the AT&T Brand Center request process at brandcenter.att.com. AT&T may withhold its approval in its sole discretion. Once approval is received from the AT&T Brand Center for a type of use (e.g., use of the Program Badge on a web site), further approval is not required for each use of the Program Badge in that specific manner approved. When using the Program Badge, you will follow any trademark or display guidelines identified by AT&T on the AT&T Brand Center site at brandcenter.att.com, as those guidelines may be updated from time to time. AT&T may withdraw its approval and revoke your license (if any) to use any Program Badge at any time by giving you written notice. AT&T owns all rights in the Program Badge and, except for the ability to display the Program Badge as described in these Program Terms, Program Participant acquires no other rights in related AT&T intellectual property rights, including AT&T trademarks, service marks or logos, used in the Program. These Program Terms do not authorize Program Participant to refer to AT&T as the partner or agent of Program Participant and do not authorize Program Participant to use the Program Badge in a manner that suggests that Program Participant is the partner or agent of AT&T. You may not use the Program Badge in such a way as to suggest to a third party that AT&T endorses Program Participant's products and services.
(12) No Licenses: Except as expressly set forth elsewhere in these Program Terms, nothing contained in these Program Terms is intended to grant any rights to either party under any trademark, service mark, trade secret, copyright, patent, or other intellectual property right of the other party, nor shall these Program Terms grant any party any rights in Confidential Information of the other party. The parties will not remove, alter, or obscure any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained on any product or materials provided by the other party. The parties further acknowledge and agree that (a) each party's trademarks are and shall remain the sole property of that party; and (b) nothing in these Program Terms shall convey to either party any right of ownership in the other party's trademarks. The parties acknowledge and agree that all use of the other party's trademarks by a party shall inure to the benefit of the party whose trademarks are being used.
(13) No Joint Intellectual Property; No Transfer of Development: The parties do not intend to create any joint intellectual property under these Program Terms and will use best efforts to avoid the creation of the same. No development, enhancements, or modifications shall be performed or paid for under these Program Terms. Any development, enhancement and modification activities should be negotiated and performed under a separate written agreement between the Parties prior to the commencement of any such work or services.
(14) Fees; Charges: AT&T may identify certain applicable fees or charges associated participation in the Program ("Fees or Charges"). Fees or Charges will be identified to you in writing and in advance and will specify the frequency and schedule under which the Fees or Charges apply to your participation in the Program. If you wish to continue to participate in the Program, you are required to pay the Fees or Charges as specified by AT&T. If you do not wish to pay the Fees or Charges, your only option to avoid payment will be to terminate your participation in the Program as specified in Section (20) (Termination of Participation in Program by You). Fees or Charges will be listed on an invoice delivered to a billing address specified by you. Fees or Charges paid are not refundable by AT&T.
(15) Disclaimer: The Program, the Program Badge, any Marketing Materials, and any benefits or other materials that are offered to use or that you use or benefit from through participation in the Program (the "Materials") are provided as is by AT&T to Program Participant. Except to the extent prohibited by law, AT&T and its affiliates make no representation or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the Program or Materials, including any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or quiet enjoyment, any warranties that the Materials will be error free or free of harmful components, and any warranties arising out of any course of dealing or usage of trade. Program Participant agrees that it has not relied on and disclaims that it is entitled to the benefits of any representations, promises, descriptions of services or other statements not specifically set forth in the Program Terms.
(16) Limitation of Liability. Each Party to these Program Terms shall be solely, individually, and separately responsible for its own risks, costs, expenses, and liability of any kind that it may incur by reason of its obligations and its performance of activities under these Program Terms or its obligations or provision of goods or services under any proposals to or contracts with customers. AT&T's liability to the Program Participant for any breach of these Program Terms, and the Program Participant's sole and exclusive remedy, for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of action or the legal theory on which it is brought, will not exceed $5000.00. EXCEPT FOR A PROGRAM PARTICIPANT'S OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY AN INDEMNITEE UNDER THESE PROGRAM TERMS, IN NO EVENT WILL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY FOR LOST PROFIT OR THE LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR FOR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, ANY PROPOSAL OR THE FAILURE TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL, OR THE PROVISION OF GOODS OR SERVICES TO A CUSTOMER RESULTING FROM ANY PROPOSAL SUBMITTED OR CONTRACT ENTERED INTO AS CONTEMPLATED BY THESE TERMS, EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Neither Party will be deemed to have breached these Program Terms if it delays performance, or fails to perform as a result of a cause beyond its reasonable control.
(17) Modification of the Program Terms: AT&T may from time to time modify these Program Terms, or change or discontinue the Program in whole or in part. AT&T will notify you in writing of any changes to the Program. If you continue to participate in the Program and do not provide notice to AT&T of your termination of participation in the Program after AT&T notifies you of changes to the Program Terms and/or the Program, you have consented to the changes to the Program Terms and/or Program and the revised Program Terms and Program shall apply.
(18) Term: The Program Terms become effective on you and AT&T on the Effective Date, and will continue until terminated by AT&T, or solely with respect to your participation in the Program, upon termination of participation in Program by you.
(19) Termination by AT&T: AT&T may terminate the Program, your participation in the Program, or these Program Terms upon written notice to you at any time.
(20) Termination of Participation in Program by You: You may terminate your participation in the Program upon ten (10) days' prior written notice to AT&T.
(21) Effect of Termination or of Termination of Participation in Program by You: Upon expiration or termination by AT&T of the Program or the Program Terms or upon termination by AT&T or Program Participant of participation in the Program), AT&T shall, within sixty (60) days, cease use on any electronic media (web, video etc.) of any Program Participant Mark approved for use in a Trademark Use Case. Except as required in preceding sentence, any license or right granted to AT&T to use Program Participant Information and Program Participant Marks shall survive any termination by AT&T or expiration of the Program Terms to the extent Program Participant Marks are already published in printed form or otherwise publicized or distributed and the termination or expiration of the Program shall not oblige or require AT&T to withdraw or otherwise retract use of such Program Participant Information or Program Participant Marks following expiration or termination ("Continued Use"). If your participation in the Program terminates, or if AT&T terminates the Program or these Program Terms, (a) except as required to permit Continued Use, all licenses granted by you or AT&T shall terminate; (b) you will immediately cease use of and remove from your websites or other electronic media or publishing any use of the Program Badge (if you have received authorization to display it) at your expense; and (c) you will immediately cease to identify yourself or hold yourself out as a participating in the Program.
(22) Relationship of Parties: The Program Terms do not create an exclusive arrangement between the parties. The Program Terms do not imply or obligate a party to in any way recommend the other party's products or services. Each party shall have the right to recommend similar products and services of third parties and to enter into agreements of a similar nature with other parties. The parties are independent contractors and nothing herein will be construed as creating any partnership, joint venture or any other similar relationship between the parties.
(23) Assignment. AT&T may assign its rights and duties under the Program Terms and may delegate its duties under the Program Terms either in whole or in part, at any time and without Program Participant's consent, to any present or future affiliate company or successor company of AT&T, provided that AT&T gives notice to Program Participant. Program Participant may not assign its rights under these Program Terms without first obtaining written consent from AT&T; any assignment, delegation or transfer for which consent is required and which is made without such consent given in writing will be void.
(24) Dispute Resolution. The Parties shall follow these dispute resolution processes in connection with all disputes, controversies or claims, whether based on contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory (hereinafter collectively "Disputes") arising out of or relating to these Program Terms or the breach or alleged breach hereof:
The Parties will attempt to settle all Disputes through good faith negotiations. If those attempts fail to resolve the Dispute within forty-five (45) days of the date of initial demand for negotiation, then the disputes shall be settled by binding arbitration conducted in New York in accordance with the then current Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"). Selection of one neutral arbitrator by the Parties shall be from the AAA Panel list in accordance with the appointment rules of the AAA. Each Party shall bear its own expenses; the Parties shall equally share the filing and other administrative fees of the AAA and the expenses of the arbitrator. Any award of the arbitrator shall be in writing, shall state the reasons for the award (including any findings of fact and conclusions of law) and shall explain the breakout of any damages awarded. Judgment upon an award may be entered in any Court having competent jurisdiction. The arbitrator shall not have the power to award damages in excess of actual damages, such as punitive damages and damages excluded under Section (16) (LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY) of these Program Terms. The Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1 to 14, shall govern the interpretation and enforcement of this Section (24) (Dispute Resolution).
(25) General: These Program Terms are intended to inure solely to the benefit of the parties hereto and no other parties. It is the express intent of both parties that there are no third-party beneficiaries and this is not a third-party beneficiary contract. The failure by a party to enforce any provision of these Program Terms is not a present or future waiver of such provision nor does it limit the rights of the party to enforce a right or provision in any manner. The parties consent to the application of the laws of the State of New York to govern, interpret, and enforce all of the rights, duties, and obligations arising from, or relating in any manner to, the subject matter of these Program Terms, without regard to its conflict of law principles. The parties irrevocably waive any right they may have to a jury trial in any claim, proceeding or cause of action arising from or related to these Program Terms.
(26) Entire Agreement. These Program Terms (including any exhibits, any Acknowledgement of the Program Terms and Conditions any other documents incorporated by reference are the entire agreement between you and AT&T regarding the subject matters described herein. These Program Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous representations, understandings, agreements, or communications between AT&T and you, whether in writing or verbally, regarding their subject matter.
To qualify for the program, solution providers must host their services in the AWS cloud. Those solution providers hosting services in a single tenant environment must:
- Support connectivity via AWS Direct Connect (DX) and provide service in AWS Regions where AT&T NetBond is available.
- Accept two Virtual Interfaces (VIFs) per customer and support per-customer VPC/resource instantiations to facilitate private connectivity.
- Provide support contacts for operational interface requirements and for management of capacity and interfaces that support mutual customers.
AT&T Netbond for Cloud - Solution Provider program for AWS
Please complete the form below to sign up to be a SaaS provider.
-All fields are required-
Thank you for your submission!
An AT&T representative will follow up once your paperwork has been reviewed.