Visit AT&T at ManufacturED Summit 2018
Learn how AT&T collaborates with manufacturers to create business transformation
AT&T Business will be at ManufacturED Summit 2018 to share how we help manufacturers discover ways to meet their goals through smart manufacturing, and demonstrate how they can transform into the digital factory of tomorrow.
ManufacturED Summit 2018 will be held in Chicago from May 22-24 at the Lowes Chicago Hotel. Visit us in the AT&T Digital Experience Lounge to learn how we can help manufacturers:
- achieve operational efficiencies
- realize greater productivity
- innovate to compete in the marketplace
In addition, you don’t want to miss our panel discussion on Wednesday, May 23 from 9:15 to 10:00 AM. Be sure to check your event guide for the location. The discussion will be an executive hot seat conversation about the lessons learned about digitalization in manufacturing. Participating in the panel will be:
- Shiraz Hasan: VP of IoT Product Management and Strategy, AT&T (moderator)
- Aiden Mitchell: VP and General Manager for IoT Global Solutions, Arrow Electronics
- Alex Doaga: Senior Manager of Technology, Textron
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!