Transforming a company isn’t easy. It requires leaving behind a business model that has likely yielded success for a new model designed for the future.
AT&T needed a technology and organizational transformation to overcome hurdles encountered as we strove to compete in an all-IP world. We needed to create the business velocity necessary to meet our objectives, all while enhancing service delivery and the customer experience.
This signaled the need for a technology transformation – with key elements incorporating six major categories:
1. Application Rationalization
2. Integrated Cloud as the Foundation for IT and Network
3. Building Platforms for the Future
4. Building a Seamless and Predictive Customer Experience
5. Big Data and Becoming a Data Driven Business
6. Organizing Differently and Building a Workforce for the Future
For an overview of key AT&T plays to transform using technology and innovation to deliver an architecture, platforms, systems, and organization built for the future, download the AT&T Technology Transformation white paper.
Share this with others
READ MORE ARTICLES ON:
Sign up for the AT&T Business newsletter
Please provide the following information to access your document:
* To access your content, please check your browser settings to make sure pop-up windows are allowed.