AT&T Mobile Office Suite changes the game for businesses
For most businesses, staying connected is more important than ever. The rapid pace of business requires employees to have access to their work at any time, from virtually anywhere.
Although there are a growing number of cloud-based solutions available to help them do this, some businesses have not been able to fully adopt these solutions due to budgetary pressures and technical support limitations. Finding and managing the right solution to fit their unique business needs has been challenging.
Today, AT&T and Microsoft announced a solution for small and midsize businesses that dramatically improves their ability to keep their workforces connected and productive: AT&T Mobile Office Suite.
This integrated, mobile, cloud-based solution allows small and midsized businesses to leverage collaboration technology that was once out of their reach. It can help them change the way they communicate and collaborate by using email, voice, video or web – regardless of the endpoint.
With AT&T Mobile Office Suite, businesses can:
- Take their business virtually anywhere with Office 365. With access to familiar, cloud-based email, calendars, contacts, and applications such as Lync, Exchange, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneDrive, and the ability to import documents from virtually anywhere, employees can respond faster to their business needs.
- Collaborate efficiently with Voice Connection. With this exclusive AT&T feature, business users get an expanded click-to-call function for Lync Online that enables them to make and receive any type of domestic or international voice call while in the U.S., including those from Lync, Skype, wireless and landline phones.
- Receive one dedicated number that works globally on desk lines and connected mobile devices. This allows employees to conduct a video conference directly from a job site using their tablets, or ensure their customers can reach them on their numbers almost anywhere, at any time, via voice calling or instant messaging.
- Get support through the AT&T Productivity Suite portal. Customers can rely on this easy-to-use portal to manage their collaboration solution when it is convenient for them. AT&T’s 24×7 Customer Service Support is also available to assist customers in the event of any service disruptions or availability issues.
- Enjoy AT&T Onboarding Services. Recognizing that every small to mid-sized business has unique technology and cloud migration circumstances, we include customized consultation, onboarding and transition services to help businesses get up and running quickly on the suite of tools and services.
This all-in-one bundle is available for a predictable, flat monthly rate on any new or existing AT&T Windows Phone, iOS or Android smartphone or tablet.
We understand that when it comes to adopting cloud-based solutions, most businesses are on a journey. One of the key benefits of the AT&T Mobile Office Suite is that it meets our business customers where they are. The modularity of the solution – combined with our onboarding and technical support – allows customers to migrate at their own pace, based on their unique needs, with a helping hand guiding them along that journey.
When it comes to adopting cloud-based solutions, most businesses are on a journey.
This is just the beginning. As we listen and learn from our customers, we will continue to enhance the solution with additional capabilities that will make it an even better offer for businesses.
Our collaboration with Microsoft has helped us deliver innovative solutions for both consumers and businesses for more than 15 years. AT&T Mobile Office Suite is a result of our shared vision to take our collaboration to the next level with a focus on mobility, cloud, IP and software-based services.
I encourage small and mid-sized business owners and Microsoft Office 365 users to watch this space.