Connect your assets with a network that reaches new heights
We harness space-age technology to keep you connected and provide you with near-real time data. The coverage and speed of satellite gives you greater control of your assets, no matter how distant. You'll know more about your tracking and be more efficient. This is the IoT solution that can help boost your bottom line.
Shipping companies use the Satellite dual-mode solution to track inventory across the ocean and over land. Dual-Mode switches back and forth between wireless and satellite to help optimize cost efficiency and reduce gaps in data and IoT connectivity.
Agricultural companies can boost rural coverage in a big way. Satellite backhaul can be your connection for precision farming by providing near-real time data of your equipment.
Oil and gas
Energy companies manage equipment and machines in remote places. To connect it all, they can choose the satellite-only solution. With enough bandwidth for large data files and video, distant teams and machinery can feel like they’re local.
- Fills gaps in wireless coverage
- Enhances transport efficiency
- Manages data going to and from remote locations
- Supports high-speed networks
- Works with remote wireless networks to provide voice, message, and data
- Manages high-bandwidth demands in mobile and fixed remote locations
- An easy-to-deploy, SIM card-based solution
- Usage-based pricing model possible for greater cost efficiency
The right solution for you
We'll work with you to help you choose the best solution with the right equipment and the right plan for your business. And we'll be there to help you plan and put it in place.
Satellite helps make your business better
- Stay connected in challenging terrains, locations, or environments
- Help reduce missing inventory
- Save on fuel and redundant work flow
- Spend less time with no or low connectivity
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.