One global SIM for the Internet of Things
Deploy and control connected devices easily and quickly using a single, global SIM that automatically and remotely connects to the network.
AT&T Global SIM enables ordering and provisioning in multiple countries through a single flexible platform that can dynamically adapt to a changing business environment.
Provision thousands of devices worldwide
Provisioning hundreds or thousands of devices worldwide for the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine is a complicated task. AT&T Global SIM connectivity helps make that easy. In a single solution, you gain:
- Reliable global network connectivity, based on the global GSM standard for high-speed wireless delivery and global roaming into 200+ countries and territories
- Single global SIM for provisioning worldwide
- Standard interface for deploying and connecting mobile assets in more than 200 countries
- Easy, cost-effective M2M device management with integrated SIM provisioning, billing, and reporting tools
- Ease of expansion and scaling
- Relationship with a single global carrier with connectivity to over 500 carrier networks
- Access to experts in network connectivity, mobile applications, device certifications, and enterprise technical support
Rely on our unparalleled global network
- Advanced and powerful global network, carrying 100 petabytes of data traffic on an average business day
- Reliable and far-reaching wireless network serving millions of customers and supporting the most phones that work in the most countries
- Voice coverage in 225+ countries and territories
- Data roaming in more than 210 countries and territories
- 3G in 175+ countries
- LTE in the U.S. and expanding globally
Single interface for global device provisioning, billing, and management
AT&T Global SIM is used together with the AT&T Control Center to launch, manage, and rapidly scale your connected device deployments worldwide, with minimal effort. Capabilities include:
- Designed and built for long service life in the field
- 24/7 single point of contact for billing, provisioning, and service
- Intuitive, Web-based GUI for instant self-service capabilities
- Real-time diagnostics and reporting
- Access to extensive well-documented REST APIs for seamless platform extension from third-party back-office systems
One simple global contract for voice, SMS, and data
Reduce overhead and better manage expenses with a single AT&T contract. Benefit from:
- Favorable pricing across over 500 operators in 200+ countries and territories based on our global relationships
- Existing relationships support for use of local communications infrastructure for roaming
- Manage your SIM state from inactive, to provisioned, to active
Reduce effort with software-based SIM provisioning
Avoid the costs and difficulties of manually installing, connecting, and supporting IoT and M2M devices. Our global SIM provides a streamlined means of deploying and controlling embedded communications worldwide. This includes:
- Remote ordering, provisioning, and control of your assets
- Expertise of our professional services, to help your organization strategize an end-to-end operational model to ensure execution and supply chain simplicity
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.