Power your business to connect and share data
M2X Data Service is a cloud-based fully managed time-series data storage service for network-connected M2M devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). From trucks and turbines to vending machines and freight containers, M2X enables the devices that power your business to connect and share data.
M2X offers technology services that enable you to rapidly release your product and gain valuable insights into your business.
The benefits of launching with M2X include:
Rapid deployment for decreased time to market
- Saves development time
- Gets products to market more quickly
Automation and data intelligence at your fingertips
- Gain insights into your business
- Monitor streams of data stored in M2X
- Simplify processes with event-based triggers that enable automation
Manage devices from prototype to production
M2X provides powerful, easy-to-use tools and analytics for your connected devices. Unlock your device’s data with visualized, real-time analytics, targeted notifications, and the tools to manage and share valuable data.
Libraries and devices
- Vast array of client libraries and device platforms
- Built by developers for developers
- Test your data sources before large scale deployment
- The tools you need, served right from the cloud
- API documentation
- Tutorials and community support
- Access to stored data can be managed on a granular level from the M2X Developer Portal
- Data is highly secure and accessible, regardless of transaction volume
- Store and access data from Wi-Fi or cellular connected devices, services, applications, and data sources
- Backed by the AT&T established network infrastructure, providing stable and highly secure storage for your valuable device data
Log in and get started with M2X
Follow the step-by-step guide to get up and running with the M2X API.
- Sign up for a free M2X account
- Learn how M2X works
- Test the M2X API
- Find the developer tools you need
- Check out app concepts and personas
- Get answers and join the M2X community
Log in or set up your free account now: account login
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.