Visual design flow
Unlock the potential of your applications with Flow Designer, a robust web-based development environment where data-driven applications can be prototyped, built, and deployed with ease.
Flow Designer is:
Prototype your Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M applications using node-based flows and test applications within scalable on-demand compute environments.
- Pre-configured nodes allow easy access to multiple data sources, cloud services, device profiles, and communication methods
- Integrations are done for you
Flow Designer nodes are open source and available via GitHub where you can suggest features and contribute your own improvements, giving you the access and flexibility you need.
- Flows are saved so they can be reused later, reducing development time
- Built to our exacting requirements that encompass specifications for technology, controls, and processes
- World-class network services
Leverage powerful node-based flows
Developers of IoT applications can create and deploy complex applications and environments with ease and speed—all from their favorite browsers—using Flow Designer and IoT platform as a service.
- Leverage powerful, pre-built nodes including MQTT, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and M2X
These IoT services and development environment were built from the ground-up to serve developers a one-stop shop for building IoT applications.
- Redundant, reliable, scalable, highly available
- Run applications on network-grade services
Service that grows with you
- On-demand hosted environments
- Scale based on your business needs
Easy to get started
- No need for expensive upfront investments
- Create, deploy, and pay as you go for only what you use
- Built on industry-leading open source standards
Multiple environments with the click of a button
- Create, add, change, or delete environments
- Get the resources you need, when you need them
Open source community
- Share your flows with the community
- Fork a publicly available flow for use in your project
With Flow Designer, you can:
- Create your project
- Test your flow in the sandbox
- Modify and retest
- Import flows
- Fork public projects
Support for IoT protocols
Expanding library of supported devices
- 18 hardware platforms
- 12 software platforms
Connect devices to business systems
- Supply chain
Create your free developer account
Get started on your IoT solution today by creating a developer account on our beta platform. Developer accounts are free and provide access to the entire AT&T Flow Studio feature set including flow creation, deployment, versioning, multiple environments, and support.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.