Gain more control over your fleet
Track and monitor the location and condition of your trailers and the goods inside with AT&T Asset Management for Trailers. With this capability, you achieve more visibility and control when managing your fleet and freight, from the first pickup to the final destination.
With the Internet of Things (IoT), we can help you create an intelligent trailer fleet to gain better control over your assets, increase your operational performance, improve quality control, and strengthen your competitive position.
Maintenance-free devices for long-term-usage
Asset Management solutions for trailers include connectivity, devices, and access to the monitoring application. Rugged devices attach to your trailers to monitor and gather data from sensors that track the condition of each trailer and its contents over the course of the trip. The data is sent to a cloud-based application that provides alerts and notifications customizable to support the needs of your business.
- Small and lightweight
- Rugged, IP67-rated design with fully sealed, case protected from the elements
- Physical connection I/Os
- Rechargeable battery with self-charging or external power source support
- Over-the-air firmware upgrades
Robust sensor capabilities
- GPS location
Energy harvesting, global 3G monitoring device
- 3G UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA, class A, Penta-band support
- Optional input for analog sensors and ZigBee®
- Energy-harvesting, solar; extended temperature (-40° to 158° F, -40° to 70° C) 10.6Ah lithium ion battery
- Magnetic mount, cradle mount, VHB tape
Weatherproof, self-contained tracker for trailers and assets
- 3G UMTS/HSDPA class A multi-slot, GPS
- Standard 2 digital, 1 ADC input and relay-driven output
- Internal 6.6Ah rechargeable Li-Ion or extended temperature (-40° to 158° F, -40° to 70° C) 5.3Ah
- Magnetic mount, screw mount, VHB tape
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.