Stay on top of your liquid and gas assets
Your business depends on knowing what's happening to the contents of your storage tanks. So, it's crucial that you have a way to closely monitor and manage inventory storage, ordering, and delivery. We can help relieve some of that pressure. AT&T Asset Management for Storage Tanks gives you a window into your bulk liquid or gas supply chain. Advanced tank-level indicators and sensors communicate in near-real time what's happening with your inventory.
Using Internet of Things (IoT) technologies, we'll help you create an intelligent storage tank system that can help give you tighter control over your assets, increase your operational performance, improve quality control, and strengthen your competitive position.
How it works:
- Monitoring devices are installed on each tank
- Tank-level measurements are sent and processed through the cloud
- The easy-to-use management portal shows fill levels, usage, and other important tank data
Custom configurations for your mobile and static assets
Built-in tracking monitors the vital aspects of your assets:
- Days to empty
Cloud-hosted monitoring and tracking
The AT&T cloud-based management portal incorporates remote monitoring and tracking to give you:
- Access to historical data
- Near-real time inventory and usage details
- Clear status and alert information
- Order builder and route optimizing tool
- User management and subscriber notification controls
- Map and asset views
- Web service APIs for third-party applications
Digital tank reader
- Reporting up to 24 times per day
- Over-the-air (OTA) configurable reporting schedule with high- and low-level alerts
- Status LED for operation monitoring
- Manual transmission button
- Expansion connector for additional sensors and radio
- FCC/PTCRB/AT&T certified
Intrinsically Safe (IS) digital tank reader
- Rapid, average 15-minute self-installation
- Multisignal transmission capability: SMS/GPRS/UMTS/RF
- GPS or cellular connectivity options
- Input for up to 3 signals
- IP68 rated
- FCC/PTCRB/AT&T/UL IS C1D1 certified
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.