Mine the full power of your assets
By better monitoring, managing, and controlling your equipment, you can optimize their performance and transform your business.
From skyscraper tower cranes, to wheeled harvesters, to underground drills, we can help you build innovation into your fleet of assets. By collecting and surveying vital equipment data, you can develop new efficiencies and structure your business in ways that create new value.
From dozers, to forklifts, to cranes and more, we can help you monitor and control any mixed fleet of equipment — all in a single view. [1:38]
Deploy a true mixed fleet telematics solution to connect any asset type
- Agricultural, construction, industrial floor, heavy equipment, or oil and gas
- Fixed or mobile
- Powered or unpowered
- Light, medium, or heavy duty equipment
Multiple configurations support a variety of use cases
- Modular hardware platform
- Dynamic firmware
- Multiple battery pack options: field replaceable, rechargeable
- Simple device-level programming
- Dynamic over-the-air device configuration
Rugged design for deployment in almost any work environment
Monitor, track, log, and analyze key asset vitals
- Machine hours
Gain a single view of all assets and data from one location
- Support both Association of Equipment Management Professionals (AEMP) standard and non-AEMP standard data on one platform
- Extend asset data to other enterprise systems through standard interfaces, or extract it for other purposes, using standardized APIs and services.
A single user interface incorporates telematics data from monitoring devices installed by OEMs, as well as our provided tracking devices.
Choose the right device for each asset
- Plugged in
- Kinetic energy harvesting
- Dual mode
We support pre-packaged and custom aftermarket field-installed devices, in addition to OEM-embedded solutions.
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!This survey is conducted by an independent company ForeSee for AT&T.
Pioneering is not a solo effort.
While we're proud of all of our accomplishments, we're always keenly aware of how they come to fruition: By listening to our customers. We make it a point to understand your challenges before proposing any solutions. And that goes double in the Internet of Things. Only when we work together can we truly pioneer a better future.