Contact Center ConsultingBuild your business by better serving your customers
Communicate better with customers, generate word-of-mouth promotion and drive business with smarter, more efficient service. We have the expertise to clarify your contact center strategy—and the resources to help bring it to life.
Our contact center consulting services can help you:
- Efficiently put customers in touch with the right people and resources
- Gain deeper insight into your customers’ needs and experience
- Improve customer loyalty and your NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Reduce costs by streamlining inefficient processes
- Increase profitability and revenue
- Minimize risk when transitioning to new systems and applications
- Better align your technology investment with key business goals
Zero in on customer needs
Get a clearer picture of what your customers actually want. We use our unique, cutting-edge advanced analytics to unlock valuable insights from your customers’ experience. Headed by a team of industry-leading data scientists and customer contact subject matter experts, it’s a critical part of recognizing, and meeting your customers’ expectations.
Cultivate business-building loyalty
Motivate customers to recommend your business to their friends and colleagues. As an established contact center consultancy, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you reduce customer effort, grow loyalty and profitability, increase your NPS, and harness the power of your customer base.
Whether you need to enhance a specific customer service application or upgrade your entire contact center platform, we can help. We offer a range of capabilities that span three main areas:
Customer Contact Strategy & Roadmap
Lay the foundation for efficient and powerful customer service. Our Strategy & Roadmap program can help you:
- Assess the state of your current technology
- Anticipate your customer’s needs
- Identify tools needed to achieve your contact center goals
- Create a holistic, step-by-step migration plan
- Weigh the costs and benefits of your transition to secure leadership sponsorship and approval
Contact Center Lifecycle Transformation
Put your strategy into action. Our contact center consultants offer the resources and governance you need to:
- Add to or upgrade your existing customer service applications
- Manage your migration to cloud, hosted, or dedicated contact center solutions
- Better anticipate and address unexpected technical and operational challenges
- Integrate complex services and technologies
We can help you take the next step after the Strategy & Roadmap phase, or build a solution from your own existing strategy. We have the flexibility to bring your customer service vision to life—whatever it takes.
Contact Center Optimization
Get the most out of your contact center investment. We draw on the expertise of industry-leading contact center architects, data scientists as well as our Customer Experience Analysis to examine customer calls, online interactions, and survey responses, so you can:
- Take stock of your contact center strategy
- Get valuable insight into when, why and how often customers initiate sessions from any channel
- Save money by identifying technology and process problems and inefficiencies
- Identify the root cause of technology issues which might impair the quality of your customer interactions
- Understand how to improve customer experiences across a multitude of channels
Read how AT&T contact center consulting created a holistic customer contact strategy for Whirlpool.
PDF | 2MB
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
Learn how AT&T provided contact center expertise to help this retailer with their vision for enabling the right channel for optimized customer contact.
PDF | 2MB
Unlock the insights hidden in your customer data.
PDF | 2MB
The contact center is your front line for internal and external customer interaction, and presents a unique opportunity to gain competitive advantage. Whether you run a fulfillment center, an internal IT service desk or a global sales center, contact operations carry a lot of responsibility.
PDF | 2MB
SIP has become the established standard for voice transport and integration for Contact Centers and Unified Communications. Incorporating SIP to your Contact Center allows faster deployment of omni-channel services and reliable context-rich interactions to efficiently maximize your customer’s experience.
PDF | 586KB
Let us help you realize your contact operations goals with our cross-industry expertise in contact center transformation.
Learn more about our new and innovative approach to Customer Experience analytics to help meet your business goals.
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!