AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans
Ease into mobile video collaboration
Doing business today often requires rapid decision making and constant communication with mobile teams inside and outside your company. Until now, the cost and complexity of integrating video conferencing into your corporate structure and culture may have been barriers to widespread adoption.
AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans helps break through those barriers with a more cost-effective “on the go” approach that simplifies how and where people meet. This cloud-based, multi-point solution can make video collaboration more mobile, easy and affordable to help your company connect to more people in more places.
Participate virtually anytime, anywhere
To be more productive, mobile workers want the freedom to work how and where they want. That’s why mobile video conferencing can be an important part of everyday communication and collaboration--whether users are sitting in a coffee shop, working in a home office or waiting at the departure gate in the airport.
AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans lets you:
- Extend video collaboration to smartphone, tablet and laptop users
- Support a range of mobile clients and platforms, including iOS and Android
- Enable mobile workers to experience the benefits of face-to-face meetings via video connections
- Tap into rich collaboration features away from the office. Expand the reach of mobile workers to meet with colleagues and partners in their offices using the video endpoints they want, including mobile endpoints and traditional room-based systems
- Record audio, video and shared content, store it in the cloud and access it from nearly anywhere later
Schedule and join meetings the same, familiar way
AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans provides an intuitive user interface that works across multiple video platforms, devices and services. By allowing participants to use their own familiar tools, you can increase adoption by reducing the discomfort they often feel with multiple video conferencing endpoints and tools.
To further simplify the experience for both you and your employees, AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans interoperates with:
- A variety of mobile devices, desktop PCs, room and immersive video systems
- Microsoft® Lync®
- Web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari
- Software-based video clients, including Cisco Jabber®
- Google Video ChatTM
Video collaboration, more affordable in the cloud
As a cloud-based, multi-party video conferencing service, AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans can provide a more cost-effective, less complex alternative to hosting and managing a video infrastructure. For example, the service:
- Requires no hardware or software to buy, install or manage
- Helps you get up and running quickly
- Offers a tiered variety of pricing structures to fit your needs and budget
- Scales as your collaboration needs change
- Eases change management with a web-based, self-service administrative console
- Includes AT&T support to reduce demands on your internal staff
Schedule, host or join with ease
With easy access through Microsoft® Outlook®, Google Calendar and other tools, AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans can make scheduling, hosting or joining a meeting as simple as a mouse click. For example, a host can initiate a meeting from a tablet and connect with in-room video systems, as well as desktop and mobile users on a multi–point bridge.
Expand Microsoft® Lync® benefits
AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans makes it easy for Microsoft Lync users to participate in highly secure meetings with external parties and non-Lync users. Your organization benefits from the simplicity of one-time Lync Federation with the Blue Jeans cloud, as opposed to federating separately with each external party participating in your meetings. This means meeting participants can connect to AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans more efficiently, and without IT involvement.
Extend your ecosystem
Collaborative technologies can help streamline business processes, accelerate decision making and improve service levels. Video conferencing expands those benefits by creating a more personalized and interactive experience. By interoperating across multiple platforms, devices and services, AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans lets you extend that experience to include partners, suppliers and customers.
Why you need an enterprise-class infrastructure
All this can put a strain on any infrastructure, and that stress level will only rise as video collaboration becomes embedded into the business processes and applications employees use every day.
When you choose AT&T Video Meetings with Blue Jeans:
- A distributed architecture and parallel processing delivers the high-performance and availability needed for real-time video collaboration
- Cloud resources scale to meet a surge in video demands
AT&T conferencing solutions
Sign up today for a free 14-day trial, and you can:
- Set up a meeting in seconds
- Conference up to 25 participants
- Record, share and playback meetings
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
Leverage the value of your smartphones, tablets, or existing video infrastructure by using the wide interoperability offered by an enterprise-quality video conferencing solution.
PDF | 653KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Blue Jeans makes video conferencing easy for everyone no matter which devices or platforms you're using.
Video | [1:30]
Read the Video Meetings with Blue Jeans brochure.
- Call us: 877 874-4243
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!