SAP® Application ManagementHelp enhance your core SAP capabilities.
Lack of time, budget or resource capabilities can limit your ability to take advantage of new technologies and applications. AT&T Managed Application Services can help relieve the burden of managing your SAP system and help put your enterprise in a position to grow.
Help maximize SAP value and reduce total cost of ownership
We can help improve the performance of your most essential business systems and support your entire application lifecycle. Our subject matter experts can help you identify and capitalize on the untapped potential of your SAP software. With AT&T Application Management for SAP, you can:
- Help reduce unexpected costs with a predictable, fixed monthly hosting fee
- Support user productivity with highly available, high performance SAP systems
- Help maximize uptime via proactive monitoring and maintenance of the application and interfaces
- Select flexible infrastructure, application management and professional services options
- Monitor performance, run reports, and track changes using our AT&T BusinessDirect® portal
- Get quick, effective responses from an experienced, single point of contact and designated support team
Benefit from a comprehensive suite of services
Beyond providing application management services, we can design, deploy, integrate and deliver solutions that meet your organization’s network, security, compliance and mobile access needs. So you can deal with a single global service provider and simplify your IT vendor management.
Take advantage of SAP-certified hosting and support
We provide designated skilled resources with SAP experience that can function as an extension of your own organization to give you the support you need for your mission critical applications. As an SAP Global Partner certified in HANA Operations, Hosting and Cloud Services, we have SAP experts in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, so you know that our team can deliver 24x7x365. And as an Early SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud partner and mobile applications provider, we can help you implement new SAP innovations.
As an industry-leading, global provider, we have the knowledge and capabilities to help you get the most out of your SAP applications. We can develop powerful, well-integrated solutions leveraging:
Expand your capabilities, without expanding your infrastructure. By combining application management with hosting and cloud services, you can benefit from:
- Comprehensive solutions to help you reduce your data center footprint
- Our management of key applications, servers and databases
- A diverse range of platform options, from colocation to cloud
- An Opex model with predictable monthly fees
- Enterprise-class security and comprehensive SLAs
While we specialize in delivering reliable service and network infrastructure, we can also help you expand it. Consulting experts from AT&T can help you develop and execute a plan to evolve your SAP landscape to help meet the needs of your business and customers as you grow.
More and more enterprise users are pushing the boundaries of where business is done. Our SAP team can help mobilize your enterprise SAP solution. AT&T has the network foundation and mobility expertise to extend the capabilities and processes you depend on most across industries, devices and platforms, including the SAP Fiori UX and SAP Mobile Platform.
Evaluation and Implementation Services for SAP
SAP/Disaster Recovery Case Study
Joy Global choses to migrate its largest SAP business system to a hosted and managed AT&T environment.
Jump-start your projects by deploying them in a highly stable, sandbox or pre-production environment. With Evaluation and Implementation Services on our AT&T Synaptic InfrastructureSM, a virtualized platform, you can test new applications and systems in a flexible manner while minimizing investment in new infrastructure.
Help protect your SAP applications and the data they are designed to handle. As a trusted security advisor, we help quickly identify threats and provide immediate solutions to safeguard your most valuable resources. In addition to the security requirements designed as part of our application management and network solutions and platforms, AT&T provides a full portfolio of security products and services to meet our customers’ most demanding requirements.
SAP Applications and Disaster Recovery Services
Keep vital applications and processes online. We offer a range of disaster recovery solutions and services that are designed to help protect your organization’s access to critical systems across geographically dispersed areas.
Our application management capabilities span a wide range of SAP solutions:
- SAP® ERP Central Component (ECC)
- SAP® Business Suite
- SAP® Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP® BusinessObjects
- SAP® HANA
- SAP® ASE
- SAP® Fiori
- SAP® Mobile Platform
- Ariba®, an SAP company
- Hybris®, an SAP company
Get quality service from a designated SAP support team
SAP Application Management is backed by 24x7 support that includes access to designated SAP account, service and technical staff who can:
AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Services for SAP
Do you need a sandbox, proof-of-concept or testing environment before proceeding with a full SAP rollout?
- Help design and deploy a services model to fit your unique support needs
- Install, upgrade or migrate your SAP solutions
- Provide 24x7 support from a global SAP support team
- Support service availability with comprehensive service level agreements with up to 99.9% availability
- Monitor applications and databases to help provide optimum performance
- Perform Early Watch analyses and assist with landscape planning
- Apply Online Service System (OSS) notes, support packs and enhancement packs
- Help resolve issues, identify opportunities and manage the quality of your services
- Review, help plan and implement your SAP roadmap
- Provide a range of disaster recovery solutions
- Deliver services on a flexible set of infrastructure solutions
- Manage applications remotely if you currently host SAP yourself
Harness the power of the AT&T platform to support SAP applications
We offer a diverse portfolio of IT services that are backed by an industry-leading, global network. We can deliver comprehensive, enterprise-grade capabilities in multiple areas to complement and support our Managed Applications Services for SAP including:
Whether you’re centralizing, de-centralizing, seeking cost reductions or consolidating systems, AT&T can design a system landscape plan to help you meet your performance and business goals, while reducing the impact of change.
PDF | 948KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
AT&T can help to simplify Application Management.
PDF | 870KB
Reduce your SAP implementation risks through careful and thorough evaluation and quality assurance phases. Take advantage of AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Hosting Services for SAP.
PDF | 873KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
In this Q&A, we asked Doug Tuck, Director of Product Management at AT&T, to share his thoughts about what customers need to know about running core applications on SAP HANA.
PDF | 2MB
Maximize the power of your apps with AT&T Application Management for SAP.