AT&T NetBond and Amazon Web Services with Direct ConnectFor fast and highly secure access to your Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Improve your AWS Direct Connect access by delivering your business applications through a fast and highly secure AT&T Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPN connection. Connect to Amazon cloud services through the AT&T cloud portal with a few easy steps in a matter of minutes.
AT&T NetBond advantages with AWS Direct Connect
- AT&T self-service portal delivers on-demand provisioning in minutes
- Cost effective—no separate charge for AWS Direct Connect port
- Redundant connection design with service-level agreements for high performance
- Global networking between AWS regions
- Experienced customer technical support
"Our value is in being able to deliver quality food items quickly... AT&T NetBond helps us streamline back-end operations by simplifying how we connect to AWS cloud services, so we focus on impressing our customers."
Ben Shakai - Chief Tech Nut, Nuts.com
How it works
Service highlights (Why AT&T?)
AT&T offers an innovative software-defined networking service that delivers flexible and dynamic bandwidth and much more:
- A unique network-enabled cloud approach
- Global MPLS VPN network reach and a comprehensive networking portfolio
- Managed security solutions
If you’re already an AT&T customer, simply add AT&T NetBond® to your existing AT&T MPLS VPN. Enjoy the benefits right away. No additional hardware or lines needed.
Learn more about AT&T NetBond and AWS
- Call us: 888-422-5874
- Have us contact you