What is Unified Communications?Consistent, highly secure access to corporate information across locations, connecting business partners, cloud providers, and mobile workers.
What is Unified Communications?
Unified Communications is the integration of multiple communication tools with a single user interface, and it contextually embeds communications within key business processes/applications. Accessible from most mobile phones, desktops, laptops, and other wired and wireless devices, Unified Communications enables real-time communication and collaboration, from virtually any location or device.
What are some benefits?
- Conduct conferences or participate in meetings from anywhere, anytime and with virtually any device saving time and travel expense.
- Access content and collaborate on the go to help accelerate the pace of business.
- Reduce the distraction of managing a complex solution and free resources to focus on the business.
- Integrated mobility functionality such as feature extension and single number reach.
How can UC be used?
- Increasing employee and client satisfaction by reducing delays in response times.
- Generating more revenue when clients can collaborate with experts.
- Improving client support with the ability for managers to collaborate in real-time with their peers.
- Improving efficiency and reducing delays by reaching key decision-makers for approvals.
- Teachers record live teaching sessions and make them available online, on demand.
- Students could use these sessions to catch up on a missed class or to reinforce a key concept while studying for a test.
- Trainers create libraries of recorded continuing education programs.
- Teachers could view these programs on their smartphones, or at their leisure after class or on the weekend.
- Respond quickly to patient and other care giver requests.
- Determine a doctor’s availability with presence awareness.
- Escalate a phone call to a web conference for an in-depth review of medical information.
- Provide immediate insurance authorizations to speed the flow of revenue.
For more information on Unified Communications
- Call us: 877-542-8666
- Have us contact you