Hybrid CloudTurnkey, on-demand cloud infrastructure
Get the best of both worlds
Your journey to the cloud can be challenging. Certain applications may require high-performing, dedicated cloud servers. Others need scalability and public access. A hybrid cloud solution from AT&T blends 2 types of cloud, combining your on-premises private cloud with an AT&T-managed public cloud. With user-intuitive, on-demand solutions, we help you adapt and scale to changing market dynamics.
Whether you want to extend your existing infrastructure to the cloud to create a hybrid cloud or simplify your infrastructure into one platform, we can provide the right cloud for your organization. You can:
- Store data in the cloud, not on devices, to reduce mobile computing risks
- Centralize the deployment of security software, updates, and patches over the network
- Shift costly capital expense to reasonable operating expense to deploy servers quickly and easily
- Order SoftLayer® computing services for dedicated or virtual server solutions that provide flexibility and scalability
- Use Virtual Desktop Service to extend existing IT and create a true cloud-based computing platform accessible from almost any device, virtually anywhere
With our network, people, and solutions, you can quickly adapt to ever-changing demands. You'll enjoy:
- Access to one of the largest cloud infrastructure providers in the world
- A single portal that simplifies and amplifies your management capabilities
- Peace of mind knowing that your information is traveling on high-capacity, highly secure networks
- Service consistency across global locations
Learn more about Hybrid Cloud
How can hybrid cloud solutions help improve your bottom line? Find out.
Align computing resources with the needs of your business, shift costly CapEx to reasonable OpEx and deploy servers quickly and easily.
PDF | 579KB
Turnkey, on-demand cloud infrastructure
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!