Loan servicing firm overhauls its communications for the win
They ditched their legacy tech for a new contact center and communications platform. The results? Disaster preparedness. Efficiency. Customer satisfaction.
A large loan servicing firm faced several challenges. In the event of a disaster, the firm didn’t have the tools to restore its telecom, data, phone, and network operations facilities. Its legacy contact center wasn’t set up to support work-from-home agents. And due to outdated equipment, employees were forced to do time-consuming manual workarounds.
Executives knew a lot was at stake. If a disaster struck—whether flood, hurricane, equipment failure, or cyberattack—the downtime could cost as much as $700,000 per hour for a large enterprise, according to Datto. The firm’s antiquated contact center ran the risk of hurting customer and agent satisfaction, and ultimately, the bottom line. Manual workarounds were wasting time and hurting productivity. The firm needed to reboot its entire contact center and communications platform.
Technology is changing rapidly and with that comes higher demands on your network while pushing bandwidth requirements to its limits.
The company’s decision makers called AT&T Business, a leading provider of integrated solutions for financial services providers, which assembled a team from across the company to help out. An AT&T Business account director, the Voice Transformation Team, and AT&T Consulting teamed with Avaya (a contact center provider) to deliver a powerful new Contact Center (CC) and Unified Communications (UC) solution that’s fit to the company’s business.
The AT&T Business team quickly got to work replacing legacy technology.
- BVoIP: They migrated the firm’s traditional analog TDM phone technology to Business Voice over Internet Protocol (BVoIP), or more specifically, AT&T IP Flexible Reach and AT&T IP Tollfree. AT&T IP Flexible Reach, which combines voice and data over one integrated network, optimizes network capacity. The solution helps maintain call quality with scalable connectivity options.
- AT&T Contact Center: They migrated the firm’s legacy contact center to an AT&T Contact Center in partnership with Avaya Cloud solution. The new Contact Center is omnichannel, which enables communication not just via phone but by click-to-chat on the website, and also includes callback assistance. The new Contact Center also supports work-from-home agents.
- MPLS SD-WAN: AT&T Business had previously migrated the firm from legacy network services to MPLS SD-WAN, a software-based approach to network traffic management, and the AT&T Cloud environment. This solution now provides central management of their network and enables them to quickly adapt to changing business needs. SD-WAN also provides a level of security by encrypting and tunneling traffic to their data, with the ability to layer additional firewalls, and cloud security options to create an integrated solution.
Executives knew a lot was at stake. If a disaster struck—whether flood, hurricane, equipment failure, or cyberattack—the downtime could cost as much as $700,000 per hour for a large enterprise, according to Datto.Share this quote
The loan servicing company chose a set of solutions that will help them stay competitive. Since deployment, the firm has achieved these goals:
- Business continuity in the event of an outage
- Support for remote workers in the contact center
- Improved call quality
- Better customer experience
- Increased efficiency
- The ability to scale
- Optimized network capacity
- Improved network security
Why AT&T Business?
There’s a reason why IDC recently named AT&T as a leader in Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) for Enterprise. AT&T Business is a leading provider of integrated solutions for financial services providers. Our unique ecosystem of technology, expertise, and highly secure global network can help you tackle today’s challenges and seize tomorrow’s opportunities.
Are you an enterprise business seeking to streamline communications, delight customers, and increase efficiency? Call us. We can help you decide which products and services will work best for your business today in consideration of where you want to take your business in the future.
Learn more about voice and collaboration solutions for financial services providers, or contact your AT&T Business representative.
©2021 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and other AT&T marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. The information contained herein is not an offer, commitment, representation or warranty by AT&T and is subject to change.