AT&T Connect® transforms voice and web conferencing from separate point applications used by only a small percentage of employees into a single, enterprise-wide communication tool that you can give to everyone in the company, like email. This approach:
- Extends the proven cost savings and productivity benefits of conferencing
to all employees in the company, not just a select few.
- Empowers innovation throughout the organization, enabling employees to create new ways to speed time to market, improve quality and strengthen customer relationships.
Are you interested in enterprise solutions? Go to AT&T Connect for enterprise.
Multiple Conferencing Products In One
AT&T Connect integrates multiple conferencing capabilities into one product that is designed to meet all of your business needs:
- Voice Conferences - Enjoy full featured, stand-alone voice conferences.
Pre-scheduled and reservation-less. Network-grade security.
- Web Meetings - Launch online meetings for 2 people or 125 with one click. Share and collaborate on applications and documents in real time with colleagues, customers, prospects or partners.
Over the past ten years, AT&T Connect has developed into an industry leading technology for conferencing and collaboration. This innovation is designed specifically to meet the unique needs of mid- to large-sized companies.
AT&T Connect meets your needs with:
- Enterprise-class scalability, reliability and performance
- Unparalleled bandwidth efficiency
- Enterprise-grade security
Download brochure for additional information
- Reservationless and scheduled conferences
- DTMF functionality (mute, un-mute, participant count, lock/unlock event, raise hand, etc.)
- My Meeting Room: Always-open, personalized meeting room for reservation-less voice conferences
- Reporting (usage, tracking, CDR, etc.)
Web Conferencing and Collaboration
- Application sharing
- Shared whiteboard
- On-the-fly polling
- Public and private chat
- Custom public and private portals and overview pages
- Event/meeting scheduling, registration and tracking
- User management (individual and group) and user list import/export
- End-to-end SSL encryption
- Support for closed events, limited only to invited and authenticated participants
- Visual event monitoring, expel unwanted participants