AT&T Connect® transforms voice and web conferencing from separate point applications used by only a small percentage of employees into a single, enterprise-wide communication tool that you can give to everyone in the company, like email. This approach:
- Extends the proven cost savings and productivity benefits of conferencing
to all employees in the company, not just a select few.
- Empowers innovation throughout the organization, enabling employees to create new ways to speed time to market, improve quality and strengthen customer relationships.
Multiple Conferencing Products In One
AT&T Connect integrates multiple conferencing capabilities into one product that is designed to meet all of your business needs:
- Voice Conferences - Enjoy full featured, stand-alone voice conferences.
Pre-scheduled and reservation-less. Network-grade security.
- Web Meetings - Launch online meetings for 2 people or 125 with one click. Share and collaborate on applications and documents in real time with colleagues, customers, prospects or partners.
Over the past ten years, AT&T Connect has developed into an industry leading technology for conferencing and collaboration. This innovation is designed specifically to meet the unique needs of mid- to large-sized companies.
AT&T Connect meets your needs with:
- Enterprise-class scalability, reliability and performance
- Unparalleled bandwidth efficiency
- Enterprise-grade security
Download brochure for additional information
- Reservationless and scheduled conferences
- DTMF functionality (mute, un-mute, participant count, lock/unlock event, raise hand, etc.)
- My Meeting Room: Always-open, personalized meeting room for reservation-less voice conferences
- Reporting (usage, tracking, CDR, etc.)
Web Conferencing and Collaboration
- Application sharing
- Shared whiteboard
- On-the-fly polling
- Public and private chat
- Custom public and private portals and overview pages
- Event/meeting scheduling, registration and tracking
- User management (individual and group) and user list import/export
- End-to-end SSL encryption
- Support for closed events, limited only to invited and authenticated participants
- Visual event monitoring, expel unwanted participants