Wireless Wide Area Network
You face many challenges when you create a Wide Area Network (WAN) solution for your business including how to get connectivity when and where you need it, maintain more secure and reliable network connectivity and build a cost effective solution.
Wireless WAN Connectivity from AT&T can play a significant role in meeting these challenges by using the AT&T Broadband Connect network in addition to, or as an alternative to, wireline WAN solutions. Wireless WAN Connectivity from AT&T can help your business stay connected, reduce installation intervals, and enable data transmission and transaction processing from almost anywhere your business takes you.
Why you should use Wireless WAN connectivity from AT&T
- Backup Connectivity—Wireless WAN provides diverse, cost effective backup for your data applications, quick deployment for temporary, new or remote locations, disaster recovery response, and mobile workers, as well as consistent network connectivity
- Primary Connectivity—Wireless WAN is ideal for primary connectivity for
lower bandwidth applications in situations where wired networks are unavailable
or infeasible. It is the ideal solution for obtaining connectivity in the
locations where you need it, such as:
- Branch offices
- Remote measurement and monitoring equipment
- Temporary locations
How Wireless WAN connectivity from AT&T works
Wireless WAN allows locations to connect to the corporate infrastructure across AT&T Mobility’s Broadband Connect network by using a cellular-enabled router and security-enhanced dedicated or Internet connection to your data center or headquarters location. You can use Wireless WAN connectivity as an effective alternative to wired technologies for backup connectivity or as the primary solution in places where wireline solutions are not viable options.
Why your business needs Wireless WAN connectivity from AT&T
- Fast & Flexible—A Wireless WAN solution is fast to install. Plus, if there is a need for connectivity in a temporary location or to change locations, you have the flexibility to relocate quickly and easily.
- True diversity—Wireless WAN is an ideal backup solution for mission-critical data. When an outage occurs, you have the added confidence of knowing that you have true diversity via AT&T's wireless data solution.
- Security—With a Wireless WAN solution from AT&T you can utilize your existing security infrastructure as well as choose from a number of connectivity options by leveraging AT&T’s Commercial Connectivity Service Portfolio. The Commercial Connectivity Service Portfolio provides flexible configurations, thus giving Wireless WAN-enabled locations reliable network-to-network connections to your enterprise data resources.
- Economical—Wireless WAN connectivity may be less expensive than alternative solutions for telemetry and backup applications. Wireless WAN can also be cost effective for primary connectivity for low-bandwidth applications.