Wi-Fi is a good way to connect to the Internet, but what do you do when you are not near a hotspot? How do you connect your laptop to the information you need like email or business applications? The answer is Wireless Laptop Solutions from AT&T. We offer an array of Laptop Solutions including LaptopConnect cards, Integrated Laptop Mobility and free Connection Manager Software to help you keep connected.
The accelerated network speeds and extensive nationwide coverage of the AT&T Network create breakthrough opportunities for using laptops to enable wireless workflow from any location--enhancing the way work flows between people, processes and systems.
- Connection: Increase business speed, reach and productivity
- Protection: Help keep data secure and work flowing
- Transformation: Simplify, extend and enhance the flow of mission-critical activities
LaptopConnect simply and conveniently enables wireless workflow with flexible laptop connection options, the enhanced speeds and coverage of the AT&T network, predictable data plans, and the efficiency of the AT&T Communication Manager Software.
Flexible Laptop Connection Options – LaptopConnect gives you a range of connection devices to choose from:
- LaptopConnect Cards — Connecting is as easy as plugging your LaptopConnect card into the side of your laptop
- Laptops with the AT&T network built-in — Use your LaptopConnect-enabled notebook, available from leading manufacturers, including Dell™, Lenovo™, Panasonic and Sony
- Tethered Handsets — Connect your AT&T handset to your laptop–and talk and connect to the Internet at the same time
The AT&T Network
Only AT&T has the broadband speed and responsiveness of BroadbandConnect and the extensive national coverage of the EDGE network. This means your work flows in more than 13,000 American cities and towns. Additionally, AT&T also gives you the largest alliance of international voice and data network partners of any US carrier. Your data can flow in over 130 countries around the world, more than with any other U.S, carrier.
Thinking of using a data-enabled handset as a laptop connection? The AT&T BroadbandConnect wireless network is the only cellular network that supports simultaneous voice and data with one device, so your work doesn't stop when you need to talk.
Predictable Data Plans
LaptopConnect is a predictable, cost-efficient Wireless Workflow solution–there are no hidden costs. DataConnect plans for LaptopConnect include unlimited data in the U.S. for a low monthly fee or bundles of megabytes (MB) of data usage (prices vary based on included usage).
AT&T Communication Manager Software
Included with all LaptopConnect purchases, AT&T Communication Manager Software quickly connects you to the AT&T network and your local Wi-Fi connections.
Backed by the AT&T network, LaptopConnect helps keep your work safe from interruption. Security features such as encryption shield critical business information while third-party solutions such as virtual private networks—provided by the most trusted names in security—add another layer of protection. Since DataConnect plans for LaptopConnect offers a predictable flat-rate connection cost, your business is also protected from unexpected Wi-Fi, dial up and broadband connection costs.
AT&T's proven thought and market leadership can help your organization harness new ways to use LaptopConnect to streamline, enhance and extend your workflow.
- Eliminate inefficient, paper-based processes
- Capture real-time data from the field
- Shorten response time and billing cycles
- Streamline processes
- Reduce operating costs
- Increase sales revenue
- Optimize employee time and effort