Global Managed Internet Service
With your business challenges in mind we’re embarking on a journey to deliver solutions and expertise that enable you to work more effectively. Our network delivers on the promise of IP to promote collaboration among any number of users, accessing each other from a variety of devices. This is especially important when your offices and people are dispersed around the world. AT&T IP Networking Services are backed by a powerful global IP backbone infrastructure that is ideally suited to deliver the reliability, performance, security and reach you need to satisfy your global IP networking needs and those of your customers. Please note that availability of these services varies by customer application and typically requires a customized solution.
For businesses outside the domestic U.S., AT&T Global Managed Internet Service (GMIS) provides a centralized buying point for your Internet service needs, global reach to more than 60 countries and feature-rich, flexible solutions. Use these solutions to manage your business, build out your network infrastructure or sell to your customers. GMIS features include:
- Extensive Internet access via Private Leased Line or wide-ranging reach via
Frame Relay and ATM
- A wide range of access speeds with options to suit your usage profile
- Management of the local dedicated access circuit for initiating
- Nonstop customer care - around the world; local language customer care is
offered from AT&T HelpDesks in many countries
- Web-based network usage reports
- Optional AT&T-managed router at your premises (or you can choose to
provision and maintain your own equipment)
- Assignment and allocation of registered IP addresses
- Domain Name Registration Support
- Store-and-forward mail backup option for storage of undeliverable
AT&T provides end-to-end management from the AT&T Global IP Network to the managed router on your premises. We review your Internet traffic patterns and then recommend the appropriate bandwidth for your managed access connection. We configure and implement AT&T GMIS to your specifications, then monitor and manage it 24 x 365. Support extends to each location in your service request. GMIS is available for your internal administrative use, as well as for resale to your customers.