Hosted VoIP with AT&T Voice DNA Related Resources
All Hosted VoIP with AT&T Voice DNA Resources
- AT&T Voice DNA - A Network-Hosted VoIP Solution [Service Brochure]
AT&T Voice DNASM is a cutting-edge fully hosted VoIP solution that includes advanced features, flexible calling plans, and a full suite of management services and tools that help ensure that you provide the best overall service to your customers, your employees and your partners.
- Waste Management Creates a New Environment [Case Study]
Virtual Private Network handles data requirements, while IP Telephony solution aids smaller sites; helpdesk services and network monitoring provides round-the-clock support.
- Making Connections is a Priority for All-Pro Fasteners [Case Study]
Enhanced infrastructure delivers the necessary tools and enables the collaboration between employees and customers.
- Managed IP Solution Works for the Kansas Department of Labor [Case Study]
Since deploying the solution at its contact center and administration building, the department has extended its savings by adding 50 more IP Flexible Reach calling paths in Topeka.
- School-Centered Community Utilizes VoIP Solution to Reap Benefits Beyond the Classroom [Case Study]
Hancock Place Schools gets an “A” for enhancing communication between parents and teachers, while relieving staff of maintenance issues.
- AT&T Voice DNA Demonstration [Video, 3:30]
Hosted VoIP with AT&T Voice DNA delivers enhanced communication over the AT&T Global IP network.
- Hosted VoIP for Key Systems [Video, 2:12]
Voice DNA for Key Systems is an integrated Hosted VoIP option for customers with existing systems, and is an efficient migration strategy from analog voice to VoIP.
- VoIP in the Enterprise [Additional Resource]
The benefits of IP are being realized creating a flexible working environment, getting more value from current investments.