AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service Related Resources
All AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service Resources
- AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service with VMware vCloud Datacenter Service [Service Brochure]
Get quick online access to reliable pay-per-use computing capacity.
- I.C.E. Connects Clients to a World Travel and Leisure [Case Study]
Efficiently connect a fast-growing global travel service with an ever-changing clientele of timeshare owners, loyalty club members and leisure travelers.
- Detroit Water and Sewerage Keeps its Data Flowing by Migrating to a Cloud-based Solution [Case Study]
This secure and reliable service was achieved with an ethernet-based enterprise network, Network-Based Firewall, AT&T Synaptic Compute as a ServiceSM with VMWare vCloud® Datacenter Service.
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Wide Open at the Democratic National Convention [Case Study]
Comprehensive communications support including voice, data and Internet connectivity, cloud-based website hosting, network security consulting, mobile communications, mobile application development, voice and web conferencing.
- Cloud Computing Solutions [Video, 2:27]
Do you have fluctuating IT needs? Consider Cloud Services for on-demand access to compute and storage.
- Network Enabled Cloud: The Next Phase of Cloud Evolution? [White Paper]
Analyst firm IDC answers questions posed by AT&T regarding benefits and use cases of network enabled cloud.
- Infographic: Why the Network Matters in Cloud Computing [Additional Resource]
AT&T network enabled cloud computing offers a simple, highly-secure and flexible alternative to standard cloud connectivity.