Oracle Application Management Related Resources
All Oracle Application Management Resources
- AT&T Services for Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition [Service Brochure]
AT&T offers a full range of services for installing your Oracle Business Intelligence application, configuring it for your needs, hosting and managing it, and maintaining superior performance.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Upgrade Value Assessment [Service Brochure]
AT&T's Upgrade Value Assessment for Oracle R12 allows us to determine how well the application will meet your business needs and give you an estimate of your upgrade costs.
- AT&T Professional Services for Oracle [Service Brochure]
AT&T draws on lessons learned from a decade of experience with Oracle applications to outfit you with the right solution to meet your goals. Our wide range of capabilities includes full implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite, upgrades, integration and enhancements.
- Oracle Application Services from AT&T [Service Brochure]
AT&T can host, manage and support your Oracle applications - keeping them running smoothly and allowing you to reap their full business value.
- Anderson Hay & Grain Extends its Oracle Application to its Roots [Case Study]
Oracle E-Business Suite hosted and managed by AT&T extended to tablet devices with mobile application for in-field data capture.
- Upgrade Keeps Hercules Offshore a Well-Oiled Machine [Case Study]
Enterprise software upgrade improves key applications without burdening IT staff.
- AT&T Managed Application Services for Oracle: Your Juggling Days are Over [Video, 1:24]
With AT&T, you have a single provider to host and manage multiple Oracle applications for you, so you can focus on more important things.
- Oracle: Application Upkeep [Audio, 12:39]
Your investment in the Oracle E-Business Suite of applications requires care and feeding to extract maximum performance.
- To SaaS or not to SaaS? The buy vs. lease debate for ERP applications like Oracle [White Paper]
Renee Wells from AT&T provides some insight into getting more from your software investments now and how a SaaS model can be added into a strategic mix of delivery models for your ERP applications.
- Five Ways to Get More Value from Your Oracle Applications [White Paper]
Five ways to tap into the value of your Oracle applications to help differentiate your enterprise now and in the years ahead.
- Is an Oracle Upgrade Right for You? [White Paper]
A systematic assessment can streamline the shift to Oracle R12.