Mobility Services Related Resources
All Mobility Services Resources
- AT&T Mobile Solutions [Service Brochure]
AT&T Mobile Solutions, a dynamic suite of voice and data service capabilities offered in conjunction with your existing AT&T network solution, driving real-time information to the edge of your enterprise.
- Mobile Solutions On-the-Go and Ready for Action [Article]
This publication features case studies, technology trends and articles on enterprise-class mobile resource management solutions.
- BWI Group helps improve productivity with its Virtual Private Network [Case Study]
Connect globally dispersed locations for enhanced productivity.
- Cascade Sierra's Mobility Solution Has Truckers Seeing Green [Case Study]
Webtech Wireless fleet management system delivers truck performance data via the AT&T wireless network.
- Road America Speeds Response to Roadside Emergencies with Mobility Solution [Case Study]
AT&T Location Information Services uses multi-carrier mobile device data to locate users.
- Mobility Solution Helps Launch a New Breed of Animal Hospital [Case Study]
Office@Hand, an advanced mobile solution, provides phone system for workers in and out of the office; AT&T U-verse offers high-speed Internet access and HD capabilities.
- Mobility Makes for a Well-Connected Republican National Convention [Case Study]
A range of mobility services and solutions including wireless upgrades, mobile application development and messaging capabilities; audio and web conferencing.
- A Wealth of Mobile Solutions Helps Cabrillo Credit Union Prepare for the Unexpected [Case Study]
Mobile solutions that enable rapid messaging to employees, allow staff to easily redirect calls as needed and provide enhanced security for mobile devices.
- Advanced Digital Security Speeds Up Cash Flow with Real-Time Ticket Tracking Solution [Case Study]
By mobilizing its paper-based processes, ADS now invoices customers on the same day service is provided.
- Ochsner Health System Helps Keep Mobile Health Data Secure [Case Study]
An easy to administer mobile application helps protect patient information on employee–owned devices and maintain regulatory compliance.
- AT&T's mobility solutions power global business. [Video, 1:23]
Global Mobility Solutions
- Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers [White Paper]
The Gartner 2013 CIO Survey found that mobility is the second-highest 2013 priority for CIOs. Cost control also remains a top priority for most IT managers. Gartner identifies eight critical capabilities to help clients determine which providers can best meet their requirements.
- Five Steps for Using Mobile to Transform the Financial Experience [White Paper]
Applications are powerful catalysts for transforming the financial service experience. Discover five critical steps towards using mobile apps and services to enhance and strengthen customer relationships.
- Mobile Business Intelligence: Retail Industry [White Paper]
Find out how to be more fully empowered in the field, with this AT&T and Vaultus paper.
- Three Steps for Creating A Mobility Strategy [White Paper]
With fixed-mobile convergence on the horizon, it’s time to ensure that mobility delivers maximum value for your enterprise.