Hosting Services Related Resources
All Hosting Services Resources
- Application Hosting and Management for IBM Websphere Portal [Service Brochure]
- Build It For Me Web Hosting Bundle [Service Brochure]
This brochure provides information on the Build It For Me Web Hosting Bundle.
- Get Me Started Web Hosting Bundle [Service Brochure]
This brochure provides information on the Get Me Started Web Hosting Bundle.
- AT&T Hosting & Application Services Capabilities [Service Brochure]
If your company lacks the time or in-house expertise to keep your applications purring, you can rely on AT&T...which has more than a decade of experience hosting and managing applications.
- AT&T Shared Web Hosting Service [Service Brochure]
AT&T helps you establish an online business presence and gives you the ability to create your own business website without the cost of maintaining expensive server equipment or access.
- Web Hosting from AT&T [Service Brochure]
With AT&T Web Hosting services, we can help you create a professional online presence – faster, easier, and less costly than you could do it yourself. And all for a predictable monthly fee.
- AT&T Web Hosting - Virtual And Managed Dedicated Servers [Service Brochure]
If you are a new webmaster, would like to take your company online, or just need a place to run your software or applications, AT&T Web Hosting has the solution for you. With Virtual Dedicated Server or Managed Dedicated Server, you can set up an e-commerce store, manage unlimited email addresses, run different websites, and have a space for all your internal and external business web needs.
- AT&T Business Continuity Professional Services [Service Brochure]
This Product Brief provides an overview on how AT&T Business Continuity Professional Services enable you to make informed decisions about your business continuity programs, strategies and investments.
- AT&T Integrated Global Enterprise Management System (iGEMS) [Service Brochure]
This Product Brief shows how the AT&T iGEMS platform helps clients meet their business objectives by monitoring and managing the performance of a client's network, servers, and applications through advanced root-cause fault analysis and event correlation.
- AT&T Internet Data Center Transformation [Service Brochure]
This Product Brief provides an overview of AT&T Internet Data Center Transformation, a single-source solution from AT&T for migrating a internet data or hosting center from one location to another. The service includes project planning, preparation, management, hardware (HW) and software (SW) migration planning, connectivity, migration, planning, mover coordination, and multi-vendor management with single-sourced accountability.
- Upgrade Keeps Hercules Offshore a Well-Oiled Machine [Case Study]
Enterprise software upgrade improves key applications without burdening IT staff.
- For Smooth Support of SAP Software, Total Lubricants USA Chooses AT&T Consulting [Case Study]
SAP ERP software hosted and managed on a virtualized platform and supported by AT&T Application Management Services
- HMS Holdings Writes its own PeopleSoft Prescription [Case Study]
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications managed and hosted by AT&T
- Reliable, Highly Secure & Efficient: AT&T Internet Data Centers [Video, 3:00]
When you need hosting services, from colocation to cloud, AT&T offers a variety of options in our highly secure and reliable data centers. AT&T offers colocation, managed hosting, utility computing and cloud services.
- In the Cloud: Don't Lose Sight of Other Options [Video, 49:10]
With all the buzz around Cloud, it's easy to lose sight of other options. But is the cloud right for every application? This webinar reviews sourcing considerations of cloud, hosting and hybrid models.
- Utility Computing with AT&T Synaptic Hosting: How it Works [Video, 2:44]
Want to know more about AT&T's utility computing offer, AT&T Synaptic Hosting? Check out this video to learn how it works.
- How Government Can Improve The Online Experience [Audio]
Are you looking for ways to improve cost management, increase service levels, provide real-time access to information and incorporate the use of social media? Join AT&T government expert Charlie Pugh as he discusses online challenges to government and how emerging technologies can help you address them.