Application Services Related Resources
All Application Services Resources
- AT&T Application Management Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T can help to simplify Application Management.
- MobileIron VSP from AT&T - Managed Hosted MDM Solution [Service Brochure]
This is a cross carrier solution designed to offer customers the maximum flexibility in solving the challenges of the expanding mobile perimeter and highly secure use of mobilized information.
- AT&T Web Application Support Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T’s suite of web application support services identifies problems proactively, before they affect your bottom line, and helps ensure that your website performs at its peak.
- AT&T Application Integration Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T’s Application Integration Services use service-oriented architecture (SOA) and the latest web services technology to consolidate your systems and help ensure they are highly scalable, flexible and adaptable to your future business requirements.
- Ascend Reaches New Performance Heights with SAP HANA® [Case Study]
A less costly, more flexible and powerful computing infrastructure to drive business planning and financial forecasting; migration with minimal disruption.
- IT Helps Prudential Overall Supply Clean Up Against the Competition [Case Study]
Transition from a batch-oriented, data processing-based IT system to an integrated, real-time, Wide Area Network based corporate-wide system.
- Messaging and Collaboration: Application Upkeep [Audio, 12:22]
Improving customer responsiveness can deliver a huge competitive advantage during tough economic times.
- How to Determine the Right Sourcing Strategy for Hosted Application Management [White Paper]
IDC's 4Q13 Application Outsourcing Survey found that almost 50% of organizations are currently using a third party for hosted application management services, and another 30% plan to do so within two years.