Application Services Related Resources
All Application Services Resources
- AT&T Application Management Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T can help to simplify Application Management.
- MobileIron VSP from AT&T - Managed Hosted MDM Solution [Service Brochure]
This is a cross carrier solution designed to offer customers the maximum flexibility in solving the challenges of the expanding mobile perimeter and highly secure use of mobilized information.
- AT&T Web Application Support Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T’s suite of web application support services identifies problems proactively, before they affect your bottom line, and helps ensure that your website performs at its peak.
- AT&T Application Integration Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T’s Application Integration Services use service-oriented architecture (SOA) and the latest web services technology to consolidate your systems and help ensure they are highly scalable, flexible and adaptable to your future business requirements.
- IT Helps Prudential Overall Supply Clean Up Against the Competition [Case Study]
Transition from a batch-oriented, data processing-based IT system to an integrated, real-time, Wide Area Network based corporate-wide system.
- Upgrade Keeps Hercules Offshore a Well-Oiled Machine [Case Study]
Enterprise software upgrade improves key applications without burdening IT staff.
- HMS Holdings Writes its own PeopleSoft Prescription [Case Study]
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Applications managed and hosted by AT&T
- On-Demand Webcast: Put Your Business Applications on the Road to Progress [Video, 51:27]
Are your business applications ready for what's next?
- Messaging and Collaboration: Application Upkeep [Audio, 12:22]
Improving customer responsiveness can deliver a huge competitive advantage during tough economic times.
- Data on Demand - But No Plan of Attack [Additional Resource]
Businesses have seen a significant increase in data that will continue to grow with the proliferation of mobile devices and growth of webbased systems.