VoIP Services Related Resources
- AT&T Business VoIP Portfolio [Service Brochure]
Explore and integrate your current network with voice transformation options available from AT&T.
- Voice transformation; bringing simplicity to the complex world of unified communications [Audio]
Movement from aging telecommunications and data infrastructures is occurring at a rapid pace. Discover how a transformation plan including Unified Communications (UC) can keep your organization connected and collaborating from points near and far.
- Transforming Your Voice with AT&T [Video, 1:38]
In a world where everyone is talking, how do you make your voice heard? By transforming your voice with AT&T, you can think beyond where you are today and prepare for the future of integrated communications.
- Voice Transformation Podcast [Audio, 7:57]
VoIP brings a world of possibilities to your business. From the far corners of the world or the conference room down the hall, Voice over IP (VoIP) empowers your business to connect, communicate and collaborate more effectively than ever before.
- Transforming Voice: A Path to Unified Communications [White Paper]
Discover the best ways to leverage emerging, enabling technologies such as IP, as your enterprise integrates voice and data traffic onto a single, converged network.
- School-Centered Community Utilizes VoIP Solution to Reap Benefits Beyond the Classroom [Case Study]
Hancock Place Schools gets an “A” for enhancing communication between parents and teachers, while relieving staff of maintenance issues.
- Hiller Plumbing Keeps its Success Flowing with Mobility Application [Case Study]
Efficient dispatching allows workers to complete more jobs while a VoIP solution streamlines inter-office communications.
- Enhanced Communication is a Key Ingredient in Rosa Mexicano's Success [Case Study]
A scalable, converged network and an integrated conferencing solution are part of the menu for this growing restaurant operation.
- Kaman's IT Infrastructure Keeps Customers First [Case Study]
With its VPN as the foundation, the company provides top-notch service across North America, even when Mother Nature tries to throw a curve.
- Building the Business Case for IP: Making Your Existing Network Do More [Article]
To stay competitive, today’s businesses have to be agile, hardworking and smart; and business owners need a network that's fast, scalable, highly-secure and intelligent. The solution? MPLS-based IP-networking.
- Unified Communications: Redefining Anytime, Anywhere Communication and Collaboration [Article]
IM, Email, Voice—they all add value and ease collaboration in the workplace. Yet, information from one doesn’t transfer easily to another—until now. With Unified communications from AT&T, you can simplify your communications like never before. To learn more, read our article.
- Voice Transformation: The Future is Now [Additional Resource]
Begin your evolution to UC with VoIP. Converging separate voice, data and wireless networks to IP is the first step toward evolving to UC. View this infographic to see your evolution path.