Mobile Management Related Resources
All Mobile Management Resources
- AT&T Mobile Enterprise Management [Service Brochure]
Mobile Enterprise Management is a compilation of advanced mobility solutions, from network security and device control, to content distribution, workspace management and through the entire lifecycle of application development.
- Protect and Control Your Smartphones with Mobile Management [Service Brochure]
Device Protection & Control is a simple solution to the complex problem of mobile device management. This integrated, hosted solution puts smartphone security and management at your fingertips.
- McGladrey Sets the Stage with Tablets for All [Case Study]
The AT&T team developed a detailed plan for preparing and deploying thousands of mobile devices to 75 separate locations.
- K-VA-T Food Stores Finds a Mobile Device Management Solution Right up its Aisle [Case Study]
Now employees in the field and on the road can access corporate applications off their own smartphones, while IT can spend less time managing devices.
- Telecom Expense and Carrier Management: Bring Order to Your Mobile World with AT&T Global Mobile Management [Video, 1:36]
Learn more how Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help put you in control of your mobility environment
- AT&T Global Mobile Management Return on Investment (ROI) calculator [Demo]
Answer a few simple questions, and we'll show you how AT&T Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help you take control of your mobile environment.
- Mobile Device Management from AT&T [Video, 2:11]
Simplify management of your mobile devices while improving productivity with AT&T Mobile Device Management.
- Mobile Management: Managing Mobile Devices [Audio, 15:56]
Mobile Device Management helps to lower your TCO per mobile employee.
- Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers Report [Additional Resource]
The Gartner 2013 CIO Survey found that mobility is the second-highest 2013 priority for CIOs. Gartner identifies eight critical capabilities to meet clients requirements.
- BYOD - Empowering Employee Devices with Corporate Control [Additional Resource]
How to balance employee wants and business needs.