Mobile Enterprise Management Related Resources
All Mobile Enterprise Management Resources
- AT&T Mobile Enterprise Management [Service Brochure]
Mobile Enterprise Management is a compilation of advanced mobility solutions, from network security and device control, to content distribution, workspace management and through the entire lifecycle of application development.
- McGladrey Sets the Stage with Tablets for All [Case Study]
The AT&T team developed a detailed plan for preparing and deploying thousands of mobile devices to 75 separate locations.
- Telecom Expense and Carrier Management: Bring Order to Your Mobile World with AT&T Global Mobile Management [Video, 1:36]
Learn more how Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help put you in control of your mobility environment
- AT&T Global Mobile Management Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator [Demo]
Answer a few simple questions, and we'll show you how AT&T Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help you take control of your mobile environment.
- Gain ROI Through Engaging Apps [White Paper]
IDC discusses how to build a use case for mobile applications.
- Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers [White Paper]
The Gartner 2013 CIO Survey found that mobility is the second-highest 2013 priority for CIOs. Cost control also remains a top priority for most IT managers. Gartner identifies eight critical capabilities to help clients determine which providers can best meet their requirements.
- Transforming Your Organization with Mobility [White Paper]
This paper provides concise information to consider in creating a holistic mobilization solution and offers considerations regarding vendor selection and integration.