Unified Communications Consulting Related Resources
- Transforming Your Voice with AT&T [Video, 1:38]
In a world where everyone is talking, how do you make your voice heard? By transforming your voice with AT&T, you can think beyond where you are today and prepare for the future of integrated communications.
- Transforming Voice: A Path to Unified Communications [White Paper]
Discover the best ways to leverage emerging, enabling technologies such as IP, as your enterprise integrates voice and data traffic onto a single, converged network.
- UC Implementation Strategies [White Paper]
This Nemertes white paper describes key trends in the Unified Communications and Collaboration marketplace and discusses critical factors for successful UC implementations.
- Building the Business Case for IP: Making Your Existing Network Do More [Article]
To stay competitive, today’s businesses have to be agile, hardworking and smart; and business owners need a network that's fast, scalable, highly-secure and intelligent. The solution? MPLS-based IP-networking.
- Unified Communications: Redefining Anytime, Anywhere Communication and Collaboration [Article]
IM, Email, Voice—they all add value and ease collaboration in the workplace. Yet, information from one doesn’t transfer easily to another—until now. With Unified communications from AT&T, you can simplify your communications like never before. To learn more, read our article.
- Five Best Practices for Unified Communications [Article]
This paper shows you how to overcome the most common UC challenges.