Mobile Devices Related Resources
- AT&T Connect for BlackBerry [Service Brochure]
With AT&T Connect on the BlackBerry, you can attend audio, web meetings from virtually anywhere in the world. You can communicate and collaborate while on the go!
- AT&T BlackBerry Z10 - Reinvented With You in Mind [Video, 3:33]
Make the most of every business opportunity with the smarter, smoother, BlackBerry smartphone powered by BlackBerry 10. It’s the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet. See the AT&T BlackBerry Z10 at work in this Day in the Life Video.
- AT&T Mobile Devices for Business: Increasing Mobile Worker Productivity & Effectiveness [Video, 2:07]
AT&T Mobile Devices for Business: Increasing Mobile Worker Productivity & Effectiveness
- On-Demand Webinar: Effective Strategies for Managing a Growing Mobile Workforce [Presentation]
Mobility is not a one size fits all solution. Developing the right mobile strategy for your organization is key to creating a highly productive mobile workforce.
- Samsung SAFE Mobile Devices from AT&T [Video, 2:17]
SAFE-certified devices meet rigorous security criteria.
- Mobile Lifecycle Management: Security, MDM, and Mobile Peace of Mind [White Paper]
This paper details the capabilities a mobility management services partner must deliver that can be applied to a wide range of customers and a wide range of mobile security needs.
- Hi-Way Equipment Gains Greater Control of its Inventory and Mobile Devices [Case Study]
With Actsoft® from AT&T, Hi-Way Equipment has automated its inventory management process with wireless forms for greater accuracy and speed. MobileIron Basic Connected Cloud from AT&T, a Mobile Device Management solution, gives the company more control in monitoring mobile devices and applications.
- Acosta Stacks the Shelves for Success [Case Study]
This leading sales and marketing agency supports hundreds of field reps with a proprietary retail mobility application running on a single wireless network, making it easy to share and analyze business-critical product data with unprecedented speed and accuracy.
- Mobile Strategy Checklist [Additional Resource]
CIO’s Guide to Building an Effective Strategy.
- 10 Business Uses for Samsung Galaxy Note II Infographic [Additional Resource]
The Galaxy Note II Samsung SAFETM device offers users highly secure access to business tools and applications on the go.