Global Inbound Service
Maximize your Contact Center Value with Global Inbound Service
A contact center can be a crucial revenue generator for your business. And as a main point of contact to your customers, it can define how they perceive your business's customer service. Further, you have to balance keeping contact center costs under control while maintaining a desirable level of service.
AT&T Global Inbound Service allows you to network your customer service and support operations globally. By placing your contact centers in other countries you can make the best use of your resources, while enhancing the service you provide to your customers.
Simplify global contact center operations
AT&T Global Inbound Service can help simplify contact center management by enabling you to manage several contact centers around the globe as if they were in a single location. The "follow the sun" model allows one center to go offline at the end of the workday while calls are routed seamlessly to a center in another time zone.
AT&T further simplifies your global network operations by providing a single vendor solution with a single point of contact, consolidated invoices and volume discounting.
Prioritize cost-effectiveness and efficiency with Global Inbound Service
You want your contact center to be a revenue-generator, not a financial drain. AT&T Global Inbound Service can help improve cost-effectiveness and efficiency by:
- Offering a hosted solution that lowers cost of ownership by reducing investments in onsite equipment
- Allowing you to locate contact centers in the most cost-effective countries, including those with local government incentives and grants
- Using the Network Interactive Voice Response (NIVR) system to connect callers to information they need via voice recognition and phone menus, freeing up live agents for more complex inquiries
- Helping agents complete calls more quickly by routing calls intelligently and providing the customer data they need to answer questions and resolve issues
Global Inbound Service helps improve customer service
Customer relationships are critical, and AT&T Global Inbound Service helps you improve customer service in several ways:
- Helping minimize call waiting times with intelligent call routing
- Providing access to callers' account information via NIVR so issues can be resolved more quickly
- Increasing accessibility during emergencies by routing calls to available contact centers
- Allowing agents to view customer data before answering a call, which allows focused help
- Providing a local experience even when the contact center is in a different country by offering a local or free phone number
When considering a global inbound service for your business, there are several things to think about and discuss with AT&T to help you plan the optimal solution:
What countries do you need to support?
Global Inbound Service accepts calls from more than 150 countries and can terminate them anywhere in the world. Direct terminations are available in 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the U.S.
What call volumes do you anticipate?
The service bills for a minimum monthly call volume, so you'll want to ensure your volumes meet the minimum. Your AT&T representative can provide details.
Do you need automated calling features?
The Network Interactive Voice Response (NIVR) system offers voice recognition and response that speeds the caller to the fastest access point for information.
The Host Connect feature can integrate your customer database with the NIVR to provide real-time information, helping callers to access applications such as account balance inquiries, airline flight information and stock quotes without talking to a live agent.
Do you need immediate access to reports?
The web-based Traffic Reporting System feature provides reports with near real-time statistical information to help with contact center operations and budget management. Contact center performance may be reviewed from any location.
Do you need immediate access to contact center applications?
The Customer Traffic Designer can give you immediate control over your contact center applications, such as emergency plan activation and verification of customer data.
Do you need to offer toll-free services?
If so, learn more about domestic AT&T Toll-Free Service.
Do you need a solution with advanced features for routing, announcements, redirection and special controls?
If so, learn more about our domestic Toll-Free Advanced Features.
AT&T experts will work closely to help you plan, design and configure the optimal global inbound service for your business. We'll use a checklist to help uncover your needs and design a solution you can count on for a flexible solution that adapts to the way your business operates.
AT&T will coordinate your complete installation, working with you from beginning to end, to help ensure your global inbound service is up, tested and running smoothly.
We use Service Level Agreements (SLAs) as guidelines to define your installation and availability.
AT&T Global Inbound Service tools can help monitor, analyze and control contact center performance so you can optimize your applications. For example, you can:
- Analyze call date, time and duration
- Manage your networks with detailed reporting
- Use real-time monitoring tools
For more information on AT&T Global Inbound Service, contact us today.