Toll-Free Advanced Features
Improve Contact Center Service with Toll-Free Advanced Features
Customers depend on your contact center to quickly respond to their needs. Making your contact center efficient helps differentiate your business, particularly in the areas of outbound sales, customer service and technical support.
Advanced network-based features help maximize the effectiveness of customer relationship management in your contact center. AT&T Toll-Free Advanced Features augment the AT&T Toll-Free Service to help:
Maximize your contact center effectiveness.
- Improve call volume management
- Maximize call value by identifying callers before they reach an agent
- Integrate business partners into your customer interaction
- Reduce costs by automating simple information retrieval tasks
- Engage resources quickly during business interruptions
Route calls to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
Advanced call routing helps improve customer service with better call handling, and helps streamline the process of managing contact centers in multiple time zones. It allows you to:
- Route calls based on day or time, and offer weekend coverage so you don't need to keep all locations open
- Support regionalized call handling such as in-language call answering by routing calls based on phone number
- Recognize and route calls so you can offer personalized VIP treatment, avoid crank calls or route customers with billing issues directly to collections
- Distribute calls on a percentage-of-coverage basis to support load-balancing during lunch hours, illness, inclement weather and emergencies
Direct callers with helpful announcements
Announcement features provide information to help callers reach the right destination, with friendly, professionally-recorded messages. This feature can also deliver pre-recorded courtesy announcements to keep callers informed of call status, wait times and other information.
Make your contact center a customer touch point
Redirection features provide for the transfer of callers to alternate locations, inside or outside your business. These features support the concept of "customer ownership" by letting the contact center serve as a touch point for multiple customer interactions.
Streamline contact center management
AT&T makes it easy to manage your toll-free service parameters, including the creation and scheduling of new routing plans. They help you monitor your toll-free services and, if needed, make adjustments "on the fly."
If you are considering advanced toll-free services for your business, here are some things to discuss with your AT&T representative:
Do your call routing plans adapt easily to changes in your business?
AT&T lets you design and store up to five alternate routing plans, which can cover special or recurring events and emergency situations. Routing plans serve as scripts for coordinating the interaction of other toll-free features, so that you can transfer calls and trigger announcements based on specific sets of circumstances. You can activate alterative plans by just making a phone call.
AT&T also helps you keep up with changing business needs by allowing you to make dynamic changes to your routing settings as needed. You can even design and schedule routing plans that are customized to your unique needs.
Is your business relocating, is your existing contact center equipment outdated or do you need a more efficient, cost-effective solution?
If so, learn more about AT&T Contact Center Solutions. AT&T can tailor a complete contact center solution for your unique business needs.
Do you need to network and integrate your customer service or support operations globally?
If so, learn more about AT&T Global Inbound Service.
AT&T experts will work closely to help you plan, design and configure the optimal toll-free service for your business. We'll use a checklist to help uncover all your needs and design a solution you can count on for a flexible solution that adapts to the way your business operates.
AT&T will coordinate your complete end-to-end installation to help ensure your toll-free service is up, tested and running smoothly.
AT&T installation and availability is backed by Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
AT&T Network Management tools can help monitor, analyze and control toll-free networks so you can manage them effectively and optimize your toll-free applications. You can:
- Analyze call date, time and duration
- Manage your networks with detailed reporting
- Use real-time monitoring tools and controls
- Make quick changes on the networks