Hosted VoIPBenefits of IP with minimal investment
Enter the world of Voice over IP with minimal effort and cost. Hosted VoIP from AT&T provides advanced communication tools and calling features, all completely managed and hosted for you over the industry-leading AT&T Global IP network. Your organization can avoid significant capital investment while reaping the benefits of VoIP.
Increase customer responsiveness with a Hosted VoIP Solution
Handle customer inquiries without delay while enhancing employee flexibility and productivity. Hosted VoIP expands your options for business communication with features such as:
- A single number to reach an employee wherever they are located: on the road, at a customer site or working from home
- Ability for employees to make and answer calls from a range of devices
- An enriched call experience with on-demand conference calling, web conferencing, and more
Worry-free management and administration
Enjoy the benefits of a fast and robust network without the responsibility of managing it. With Hosted VoIP we monitor and maintain your service in our IP network. This means:
- No need for purchasing expensive PBX/key system equipment; all you need are phones
- Staffing for system maintenance and upgrades is no longer needed; your cloud-based network is up to date
- Scaling for future growth is seamless, with no need to disassemble or change equipment – it’s all taken care of in the AT&T cloud
- Absence of on-premises equipment gives you increased flexibility in how you can configure your office
Hosted VoIP solutions and your bottom line
Simplify your operations and keep your ongoing costs low with Hosted VoIP. Advantages include:
- Single network provides a foundation for efficient and seamless communication across physical locations
- Unlimited inbound and outbound, local and LD calling over our high quality, world-class IP network
- Centralized changes to numbers and lines via a user-friendly web administration tool
- Self-serve personal web portal allows employees to check voice mail and call records, and manage their own call settings
- Streamlined billing
*Trial offer subject to important terms, conditions and restrictions.
Hosted VoIP and Remote/Traveling Workers
Whether your employees are at a customer site, at the airport, working from home or in the office, Hosted VoIP can keep them connected to their colleagues and customers. Remote users can:
- Forward calls with “Find me/Follow me” so that they never miss an important call
- Receive alerts so they know right away when they have a voice mail with unified messaging
- Set up conference calls on the fly, to discuss or troubleshoot issues
- Attend web conferences from anywhere
Hosted VoIP with VPN
Experience ease of communication and excellent voice quality with Hosted VoIP and VPN. Together these technologies:
- Easily and seamlessly blend voice and data into a single connection managed by AT&T
- Prioritize voice ahead of data for excellent call quality, and dynamically allocate bandwidth to handle variations in call volume
- Give your organization a “campus” feel - a consistent set of features that apply to all buildings regardless of location
- Allow you to reach colleagues in other buildings simply by dialing an extension
Hosted VoIP service from AT&T
Tailor your voice service to your needs and position for growth. As an IP-based service, AT&T Voice DNA® provides a compatible platform for integration of advanced technology such as unified communications. You can add features seamlessly, as you see fit, without additional capital investment.
Boost your business communication capabilities
AT&T Voice DNA® offers sophisticated features that can help employees be more productive and efficient. They include:
- Standard calling features such as Caller ID, call waiting, call forwarding, etc.
- On-demand conference calling
- Web conferencing
- Online call records of each call made, received and missed
- Find Me/Follow Me enables you to reach an employee wherever they may be
- Maintaining same office features while working remotely site
- Special routing that allows you to send VIP calls to particular destinations, or route calls around natural disasters
- Virtual Telephone Number capability – establish a local presence by assigning phone numbers from your desired area code to any user regardless of location
Easy-to-use tools for administration and reporting
Maintain centralized control of tasks such as adding employees, changing numbers with our easy-to-use Web-based portal. In minutes you can easily:
- Prioritize traffic
- Add locations
- Access reporting and tools
- View online billing
- Order services
- Perform Moves, Adds, Changes, Deletes (MACDs)
Ongoing AT&T support with Hosted VoIP
You’re in good hands with AT&T. In addition to managing and maintaining your service, our experts will help you with every aspect of deploying AT&T Voice DNA®, including:
- Planning, configuration, and installation of your hosted VoIP service
- Dedicated project manager and point of contact
- 24x7 proactive monitoring detects issues before they become problems
- Technical help desk
AT&T Voice DNASM is a cutting-edge fully hosted VoIP solution that includes advanced features, flexible calling plans, and a full suite of management services and tools that help ensure that you provide the best overall service to your customers, your employees and your partners.
PDF | 792KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Since deploying the solution at its contact center and administration building, the department has extended its savings by adding 50 more IP Flexible Reach calling paths in Topeka.
AT&T Mobility Solutions for dispatching mobile workers, managing equipment in the field, and text messaging helpful information to customers; AT&T Voice-over-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) Network Solutions for reliable, increased bandwidth.
Dunn Tire has improved the management of its 71 delivery trucks and drivers with Fleet Complete® Asset Tracker from AT&T running on the AT&T Wireless Network.
MOST RECENT FIRST
Hosted VoIP delivers enhanced communication over the AT&T Global IP network.
Video | [3:30]
MOST RECENT FIRST
Voice DNA for Key Systems is an integrated Hosted VoIP option for customers with existing systems, and is an efficient migration strategy from analog voice to VoIP.
Video | [2:12]
MOST RECENT FIRST
The benefits of IP are being realized creating a flexible working environment, getting more value from current investments.
PDF | 512KB
Hosted VoIP from AT&T is a cutting-edge, fully hosted, network-based VoIP service.
Get started today
- Call us: 877-542-8666
- Have us contact you