|I.C.E. Connects Clients to a World Travel and Leisure [Case Study]|
|AT&T IP Toll-Free Service [Service Brochure]|
|Managed IP Solution Works for the Kansas Department of Labor [Case Study]|
Get Started Today
Improve Customer Communication with IP Toll-Free
Toll-free communication has grown to be more than just voice. As contact centers add multimedia such as web chat, a converged network helps them handle voice and data traffic on a single trunk.
Toll-free calling with the efficiency and economic benefits of network convergence.
AT&T IP Toll-Free is a managed Voice over IP communication solution that supports inbound toll-free calling on your data network, giving you toll-free service for your U.S. sites. IP Toll-Free lets you migrate from traditional nodal voice service to IP without interrupting your toll-free or contact center applications. Using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), you gain the efficiency and economic benefits of network convergence for your organization.
IP Toll-Free services can help meet call management needs whether your business is:
- Adding toll-free service for the first time
- Converting your legacy nodal technology to SIP
- Keeping nodal technology in parts of your business, but adding SIP to others
Enhance customer service with ip telephony
Satisfying customer needs quickly and completely is critical. The advanced features available with IP Toll-Free can help you:
- Intelligently route and manage toll-free calls
- Customize announcements for callers
- Effectively balance traffic loads between contact centers
- Provide robust call resiliency to help ensure calls get delivered
- Improve caller experiences by providing agents with enhanced call information
Help reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
SIP technology helps boost the value of your toll-free offering by providing excellent service and keeping operating costs under control. IP Toll-Free helps lower your TCO in several ways:
- Reducing capital outlays by requiring less on-premises equipment
- Consolidating voice and data so fewer trunks are needed
- Potentially eliminating dedicated voice circuits
- Using bandwidth efficiently by allocating it where the traffic is needed throughout the day
- Increasing the number of calls that can be handled simultaneously with call compression
- Optimizing usage costs with smart cloud-based features
Transform your technology with inbound ip telephony
Today's contact centers are becoming more multi-modal. In addition to the phone, you need capabilities for chat, email, Web and mobile applications. Having multiple infrastructures can complicate networking. But converging voice and data supports multiple different ways of communicating without requiring additional networking equipment.
Let IP Toll-Free help you take advantage of the latest SIP technology so you can communicate easily with your customers while improving your ROI.Find out more about other VoIP services from AT&T including SIP Trunking, Hosted VoIP, and the complete portfolio of Voice Services from AT&T.
IP Toll-Free Considerations
When you are planning to use an IP toll-free service in your organization, here are some things to consider:
What are your call volumes and do they fluctuate?
Voice compression can double the amount of throughput by compressing calls. With compression, you may need fewer trunks into your sites.
AT&T IP Toll-Free can deal with peaks and valleys in call volumes through flexible bandwidth options.
Do you need enhanced information about calls?
IP Toll-Free supports SIP-based capabilities that supply information about callers, helping you support their needs more swiftly.
What kind of traffic (voice and/or data) do you anticipate?
With a converged solution, a single trunk can accommodate most traffic types: IP Toll-Free, inbound/outbound local, long distance, data etc.
What equipment do you already have?
IP Toll-Free works with many kinds of equipment and applications, including PBXs IVRs, fax servers, and teleconference bridges. You can also simplify network architecture with a session border controller to reduce complexity and increase flexibility.
Do you need a resilient platform?
AT&T IP Toll-Free can route calls to alternate locations if a call cannot route to one of your contact centers. You can create a disaster recovery plan that combines traditional toll-free services in some sites with IP Toll-Free in others.
Designing your Inbound IP Telephony Solution
You can purchase IP toll-free service along with contact management solutions, also offered by AT&T. We will work closely with you to design a complete solution that maps to the way your business operates. We'll work with you to define requirements for network, hardware, software and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).We also have the resources and services to design a complete solution for your contact center needs using best-in-class vendor and AT&T services.
IP Toll-Free Service Delivery
AT&T handles all aspects of deploying your solution– IP Toll-Free, telecom and call center services. We can provide all the components, including those from other vendors, needed to deploy a complete solution. Our deployment services include:
- Procuring hardware, software and network elements
- Procuring and managing additional service vendors, if your solutions requires
- Implementation at your location or an AT&T Internet Data Center
- Integrating new communications channels and applications into your system
- Managing the project providing you with a single point of contact
- Training your staff on service tools
Customer Support for your Inbound IP Telephony Solutions
AT&T offers 24x7 support by IP infrastructure experts We'll do what it takes to understand your problem and work to resolve it, whether it’s an issue with your voice services or your network. AT&T can:
- Provide a single point of contact to help resolve issues
- Monitor software, hardware, applications and alarms 24x7
- Upgrade and fix components
- Manage the entire solution
- Provide systems to assist you with managing your service environment
- Make strategic alliances with value-added partners