AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafeTrack and monitor your freight with AT&T Cargo View
Maximize visibility of your supply chain and improve transport operations of valuable cargo using AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe®, a turnkey application that allows you to monitor and track global assets using near real-time location and sensor information.
With AT&T Cargo View, you can:
- Instantly respond to time-critical and temperature-sensitive situations to mitigate risks of delays and disruptions
- Eliminate the expense, time and effort of manually searching for and replacing lost shipments
- Improve your customer communication and service levels via access to near real-time data
- Optimize your supply chain processes, using historical data from past shipments to improve control over transportation operations
Cargo tracking with AT&T Cargo View.
Be in control of your supply chain, from the moment your freight takes off to the moment it touches down.
Monitor shipments in the air with exclusive AT&T FlightSafe®
Track and monitor precious cargo on land, sea, and even in the air with a single device. The FlightSafe® feature, included with AT&T Cargo View enables the intelligent operation of “automatic airplane mode” during flight so that devices travel in a safe and FAA compliant mode on aircraft, whether the journey takes hours or days. When the aircraft lands, the device transmits all of the data collected while on board the aircraft.
Easy and powerful Cargo monitoring and tracking
Keep it simple when shipping with AT&T Cargo View. Just pack the AT&T device inside the box or container with your freight. Upon arrival, return the device to the charging rack for your next shipment.
Stay informed about the condition and location of cargo in transit, using the AT&T Cargo View cloud-based software. You can view and control a rich array of information about your shipments, and set customizable alerts and geofences to make you aware of events so that you can quickly respond to disruptions.
Keep your shipments safe with the advanced, real-time monitoring technology and services provided by AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe®.
Enhance supply chain logistics performance
Capitalize on rich, accumulated historical shipment data to spur new ideas for business analytics, performance trending, and asset management strategies. The real-time sensor information provided by AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® enables you to manage:
- Quality assurance: Use data such as temperature, pressure, light exposure, and vibration to ensure your cargo maintains optimum condition when it arrives at its destination.
- Regulatory and compliance requirements: Monitor temperature in real-time to ensure regulatory and compliance standards are met throughout transit.
- Intrusion detection: Apply light-sensor technology to understand when and where cargo is opened during transit.
- Chain of custody: Apply real-time tracking to advance chain of custody and cargo security operations, verifying the proper flow of cargo at each stage in the supply chain and automatically alerting when cargo integrity is compromised.
- Customer service: Offer customers self-service monitoring and tracking of their cargo, and reduce the volume and costs of customer service calls.
Improve visibility of high-value cargo in the supply chain
Increase awareness and control with a single solution for any commodity type, shipped via any mode of transportation. AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® gives you the visibility you need to understand shipping conditions, and lets you adjust device operations remotely, over-the-air for shipments of all types, including:
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Shipments
- Oil & Gas equipment
- High Fashion
- Critical replacement parts
Proactively care for perishable freight
Take extra care with temperature-sensitive, time-critical shipments such as medical specimens or live freight. With AT&T Cargo View you can tailor the information you need to ensure temperature quality of delicate shipments:
- Receive alerts via email or text when temperature is out of range
- Set high and low thresholds
- Export information for trending and analysis
- View temperature charts online
- Set time-based alerts using dwell time
- View data in Celsius or Fahrenheit format
Maintain awareness of the condition and location of precious cargo worldwide - in the ground and in the air.
AT&T Cargo View provides an out-of-the-box solution that gives you everything you need to implement a real-time monitoring program and visibility service for your customers, including:
- Global data collection with AT&T wireless coverage worldwide in 200 countries
- Advanced, sensor-based tracking devices
- Cloud-based application software allows for easy scaling and highly secure, reliable access
- 24/7 customer service
- Logistics support, including device fulfillment and single billing
- Customizable branding which allows your clients to track their shipments with a user experience branded for your company
Visibility and tracking of multiple cargo attributes
Keep informed about multiple aspects of your cargo in transit. AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® feeds information directly to your tracking application and lets you monitor for a variety of critical conditions:
Monitor and control freight shipment data
Track your assets in real time and monitor key data about your cargo with AT&T Cargo View’s features:
- Visual display of data for ease of monitoring - The on-demand control center uses graphic visualization of data about the conditions surrounding your valuable cargo, helping logistics professionals easily focus on crucial information.
- Use the AT&T Cargo View portal to send via API or enter important waybill information relating to the shipment and consignment of goods like origin, destination, important stops, consignor and consignee data. Keep track of historical data for improved data analysis on important shipments.
- Location management - Create custom geo-fences to map your logistics environment across the globe and delineate safe areas.
- Custom notifications and alerts – Use the rule-based alert configuration tool that allows you to monitor by exception and target specific events that may occur in transit. Choose from one or more sensors or location points to create unique alarms and take action fast.
Get assistance with device logistics
Reduce concerns with collecting and managing tracking devices. For operational assistance and planning, AT&T provides an expert professional services team who can help you with:
- Implementing forward and reverse logistics procedures
- Device packaging for easy returns
- Staging and charging at key locations
Small, light device for ease of packaging
AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® is a small, lightweight tracking device that can easily be packed and shipped directly with cargo. Dimensions are:
- Standard Battery: 1.95” W × 1.4” H × 3.75” L (49.6 mm × 35.5 mm × 95.3 mm) 7 oz.
- Extended Battery: 1.95” W × 2.97” H × 3.75” L (49.6mm × 75.5mm × 95.3mm) 13oz.
AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® is exclusive to AT&T and is powered by the patented technology of the SENTRY 500 from OnAsset Intelligence, Inc.
Your supply chain in your command – with network support that reaches new heights.
PDF | 2MB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Reliable cargo tracking and environmental monitoring to further enhance client service.
MOST RECENT FIRST
AT&T Total Transportation.
Video | [1:38]
See how Racine Berkow Associates uses AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe® to monitor their valuable shipments worldwide.
Video | [1:36]
Enhance supply chain visibility from the moment your freight takes off to the moment it touches down using AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe®.
Video | [1:59]
MOST RECENT FIRST
How M2M is Redefining the Supply Chain and Transportation.
PDF | 423KB
Learn how RBA uses AT&T Cargo View to monitor artwork shipments. (01:36)
Get started today
- Have us contact you
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!
AT&T Cargo View with FlightSafe