AT&T Ready ZoneAn out-of-the-box Wi-Fi hot spot solution
Keep customers satisfied and employees productive with Wi-Fi access. AT&T Ready Zone provides easy, reliable Wi-Fi connectivity for businesses requiring coverage in concentrated environments. Whether you’re a small company or a franchise of a major corporation, AT&T Ready Zone delivers a stable, out-of-the-box, reliable Wi-Fi environment for your business.
By installing an AT&T Ready Zone hot spot, your customers can:
- Wirelessly connect to the Internet with a laptop, smart phone or other Wi-Fi browser-enabled device.
- Log into a splash page that can be branded with your business’ identity and unique messaging.
AT&T Ready Zone. Ready when you are.
AT&T Ready Zone delivers Wi-Fi coverage throughout your facility in a seamless Wi-Fi environment.* Not only is Ready Zone easy to install, it provides the benefits of a fully supported and managed network in a single package. AT&T Ready Zone:
- Uses your current broadband connection**
- Self-installs in minutes with plug-and-play design
- Offers monitored service dependability with 24-hour end-user and tech support
- Adds your business to the AT&T Hot Spot database used by AT&T customers seeking venues with Hot Spot access
- Helps your company monetize mobile marketing efforts
- Offers low deployment and operating costs
- Ships to you within 10 days from order
*Coverage limitations may vary.
**Customer will provide the Internet transport necessary for Ready Zone at each Site. Transport must be a wireline Internet access circuit (e.g., no wireless (WiMax, 3G, or 4G) or satellite Internet access), and have a downstream bandwidth of at least 768 kbps (higher bandwidth is recommended to achieve optimal performance and guest satisfaction). Customer’s broadband gateway, router, or modem must have an available Ethernet port in which to connect the Ethernet cable provided as part of the Ready Zone Equipment.
Ready Zone supports single locations
AT&T Ready Zone is a self-install public Wi-Fi solution for venues that can be supported by a single access point (-2000 sq. ft.). Ready Zone requires:
- Broadband service (not included). You can use existing broadband for Ready Zone or install a new circuit.
- An available Ethernet port – one where a laptop could be plugged in to browse the Internet. Minimum bandwidth required is 768k downstream.
- Unswitched electrical power to obtain optimal functionality.
Benefit from a variety of features
AT&T Ready Zone standard features include:
- Wi-Fi coverage (Wi-Fi signal at customer site)
- 'attwifi' SSID (Service Set identifier for guest Wi-Fi access)
- Auto-authentication (For AT&T Mobility usage and roaming)
- Central command (Standard reporting and monitoring, custom reports)
- Connection pages (Gateway-hosted webpages for End User authentication)
- Network monitoring (Wi-Fi equipment)
- Equipment warranty / repair & maintenance (Duration of contract)
- Service assurance that includes guest help desk, GCNC repair and maintenance.
- Single point of contact for feature requests, orders and escalations.
- Billing / invoicing
- Terms of service (Warranties for contract duration)
With AT&T Ready Zone, you purchase the CPE from AT&T, and the CPE comes with a 1-year warranty. Equipment ships to you within 10 days of your order.
With the standard contract, AT&T Ready Zone comes with a simple plug-and-play installation. If needed, optional professional installation is available for an additional charge.
Note: Ready Zone is intended for use at a single location. Moves require pre-approval from AT&T.
Visit AT&T Wi-Fi Services for more AT&T Wi-Fi hotspot options.
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
Providing the connectivity your customers expect.
PDF | 3MB
AT&T Ready Zone: Providing the connectivity your customers expect.
Get started today
- Call us: 877-397-6931
- Have us contact you