AT&T Wi-Fi Services, Formerly Wayport, Inc.
Downloads & Media
|AT&T Wi-Fi Services: End to End Connectivity for Higher Education [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Wi-Fi Services: When it's Time to Call in a Specialist [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Wi-Fi Services: Bringing More Choices to the Retail Industry [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Wi-Fi Services: Setting the Stage for Large Venues [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Wi-Fi Healthcare Video Presentation [Video, 2:24]|
Business Wi-Fi Services: The Hotspot Service Your Customers Demand
Wi-Fi access isn't just a side benefit of your business; it's a key ingredient that keeps your customers productive. With smartphones and other mobile devices that have customized mobile apps in hand, they want Wi-Fi access for their work, research and communications. If you're unable to give your customers the Wi-Fi access they expect, they'll find someone else who can.
But when you're focused on growing and managing your core business, how do you know you're offering your customers a robust, secure Wi-Fi hotspot? By working with AT&T, an industry leader with the nation's largest Wi-Fi network.
Wi-Fi hotspot services that enhance your business
Are you thinking about setting up a Wi-Fi network? Providing Wi-Fi hotspot services is a great way to keep your customers happy while attracting new business. It allows them to spend more time – and money – with you. It can even help promote your products, services and promotions.
Reliability is paramount: If the network goes down, customers may go elsewhere. However, designing, building, managing and setting up a reliable Wi-Fi network can be costly and time-consuming. That's why AT&T offers Wi-Fi services that can include:
- Customized wireless design to support today's reliability needs with room to grow
- Quality of service and bandwidth management that continually assess your Wi-Fi configuration so it handles capacity demands
- Dedicated client services and customer care call center for prompt service
Businesses of all kinds, including education, hospitality, healthcare, retail and sports venues have found that AT&T Wi-Fi services can help enhance their customers' experience.
Wide range of Wi-Fi service and hotspot management offerings
Whether your business has one location or 10,000, AT&T Wi-Fi Services can provide the connectivity your guests and customers expect. From basic Internet access to fully-managed support, our range of Wi-Fi services can help create the hotspot solution that best fits your needs and budget.
Our Wi-Fi service offerings include:
- AT&T Wi-Fi Area Network
- AT&T Wi-Fi Services Conference Solutions – onsite event support and management
- CCE Kiosk – a highly customizable guest access kiosk with 24x7x365 technician monitoring, support and repair
Learn more about how AT&T can help you with Wi-Fi hotspot solution planning and hotspot installation for your business, and about our other solutions for Internet Connectivity, VPN connections, remote access and network security.
As you look toward the future, you may be concerned about how your business will handle IpV6. AT&T has IPv6 information and resources to help you learn about the steps we’ve taken to make the transition smoother for our customers.
Are researching how to make a hotspot? If you're considering Wi-Fi services for your business, here are a few things to think about and discuss with your AT&T sales rep:
Do you have the in-house expertise and personnel to install and manage Wi-Fi services?
No matter the size of your business, designing, implementing and managing a network can be costly and time consuming. AT&T can be your full Wi-Fi service provider – from transport to application enablement, program management, project management, installation, maintenance, care and integrated solutions.
Do you need customized wireless Wi-Fi design that you can trust?
You can choose AT&T Wi-Fi services that are fully-managed, including site survey, design, deployment, dedicated management, monitoring, support and repair.
Are you looking for ways to further enhance your customers' Wi-Fi experience?
Wi-Fi access is great, but you can make it even better – and more closely tied to your business – by augmenting the service. For example, AT&T can work with you on mobile application development, co-branded splash pages and loyalty program integration.
What level of management and support do you need?
AT&T offers Quality of Service (QoS) and bandwidth management for optimal connectivity and guest experience. We also provide network security for Point of Sale (POS) and WAN/LAN traffic management.
Designing a hotspot? The AT&T design process for a Wi-Fi solution typically includes:
- Needs assessment - During the pre-sales assessment phase, we work with your team to understand your current and future needs so we can help create a logical network design.
- Design – Using the results of the assessment, we design the physical network and create a detailed plan that takes into account your future capacity needs. A team of engineers provides assurance that the configuration meets the needs of the applications and devices you intend to deploy.
- Implementation - AT&T Wi-Fi Services personnel can transform the hotspot design into a functional network tailored to your venue. From the initial assessment through deployment of switches, access points and other infrastructure elements to integration with your existing network, we can provide the expertise and guidance you need to have your Wi-Fi hotspot solution up and running quickly.
In addition, when deploying the AT&T Wi-Fi Area Network, our fully managed offering, we design a solution to meet the coverage, capacity, application and user group demands at each venue. This begins with a comprehensive site survey that takes into account customer-specified aesthetics, local building codes and technical specifications.
AT&T Wi-Fi Services provides a complete hotspot installation service based upon our comprehensive logical and physical network design, created during our pre-sales assessment and site survey.
- First, our team arrives at your venue to install, test and turn on your on-premises equipment and configure a network management device.
- We document all elements of the installation, including pictures of installed equipment and test results from our turn-up procedures.
- Then, the AT&T Wi-Fi Services Field Services team can quickly deploy your Wi-Fi solution, using standards-based components and industry best practices.
It's more than just Wi-Fi hotspot installation. Our experienced Field Services team can provide onsite project management and support, quality control, repair and maintenance, customer training and special event support.
AT&T is committed to providing you with world-class support for your Wi-Fi hotspot solutions. Our U.S.-based AT&T Wi-Fi Services Customer Support Team can provide you with a variety of tiered support resources, designed to meet your specific support requirements.
Our call center, network operations center and customer support teams are available around the clock and ready to support your Wi-Fi questions, while helping to ensure your network is monitored, 24x7.