Managed Internet Service
|Managed Internet Service [Service Brochure]|
Get Started Today
Managed Internet Service: Dedicated Access that Keeps You Connected
Today's enterprises depend on the Internet to conduct business. To be effective, Internet access must provide the bandwidth and reliability your applications need. Managed Internet services can be an excellent access choice when you need dedicated access to the Internet or a VPN.
Managed Internet services offer high-speed online access that can help keep you connected to with applications, data, customers and employees. With a variety of access speeds and management options, managed Internet services can provide the scalability and performance needed to support your business applications and transactions.
Reliable, high-bandwidth service
AT&T Managed Internet Service provides fast, reliable access for locations of all sizes, from Main Street to Wall Street.
AT&T Managed Internet Service offers:
- Access to the Internet or a VPN
- A dedicated port into the AT&T OC48/192 Common Backbone, which has no single core backbone point of failure
- Service level agreements with 100 percent service reliability and 99.95 percent data delivery
- 24x7x365 monitoring and technical support
- AT&T or customer provided equipment
- Synchronous high-bandwidth data transfer speeds
- Guaranteed provisioning
All AT&T Managed Internet services for enterprises are IPv6-ready, so we can support your Internet access whether you've already migrated or are planning your move.
Flexible options to customize your solution
Managed Internet services can be combined with other AT&T solutions to create an integrated network solution tailored to your business needs. Features that can be bundled with Managed Internet services include:
- Firewall options to help block viruses and other intruders
- Enhanced security services to identify and respond to threats including spam, malware and phishing scams
- Voice services, including voice over IP
Managed Internet service provides the bandwidth, security and management options you require to conduct business online. Here are some questions to consider as you evaluate your Internet access needs.
How do you use the Internet for business?
Understanding what applications you will be using will help determine your bandwidth requirements. Managed Internet services can help you:
- Access cloud-based services and applications
- Conduct research and monitor industry developments
- Stream audio and video
- Connect to your intranet to share news and data with workers
- Transfer large data files
Managed Internet Service from AT&T can provide the support your bandwidth-intensive applications need to run effectively. And it scales easily to let you can add bandwidth as your Internet use increases.
What are your management needs?
Whether you choose to manage your own equipment or have AT&T provide and manage your premises equipment for you, AT&T offers 24x7 monitoring and tech support for your connection.
What access type do I need?
With managed Internet services from AT&T, you may choose to have a dedicated connection to the Internet, or for added security, access to a VPN.
AT&T data networking consultants can work with you to design managed Internet services that support your need for bandwidth, speed, access options and more. We can also design complex setups that work with other AT&T services, such as VPN services from AT&T.
Professional installation is available for all the equipment needed for AT&T Managed Internet Service. To customize your service:
- Buy or lease the equipment from us
- Provide your own equipment
- Choose flat rate or usage-based billing
AT&T can manage your Internet access solution from end to end, or you can manage certain components yourself. Whatever option you choose, AT&T provides 24x7x365 technical support and monitoring of your Internet connection to help provide maximum uptime and performance.
Receive additional support through the AT&T BusinessDirect® Portal, where you can view your bill, submit maintenance requests, get usage reports and more.