Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL) and BroadbandCost-effective, high-speed connectivity for your business.
AT&T’s Digital Subscriber Line service (DSL) offers highly secure, high-speed, cost-effective business Internet connectivity over existing landlines – without interrupting voice services. Choose AT&T as your Broadband Internet Services Provider, and:
- Enjoy a single point of contact for your business’ connectivity needs
- Access the Internet and your Intranet
- Stream audio and video and transfer large amounts of data
- Provide access to remote workers
- Select speed options and configurations
Flexible options for growth with AT&T Business DSL
Order added services a la carte or select a bundle for extra value, and stay connected to the information, content and data you need, no matter where work takes you. Consider AT&T DSL for:
- Broadband Internet connectivity for your office locations
- Nationwide reach over the AT&T IP backbone
- Global Access via the AT&T network
Extend your reach with AT&T DSL add-ons
Choose value added services with your AT&T Business DSL connection to mobilize your workforce. AT&T Business DSL performs with additional services to give you a highly reliable connection, wherever you or your employees need it. These services include:
Home office/small office solutions
AT&T Business DSL offers options to give your business the capabilities you need at a great value.
- Access your AT&T Business DSL from remote or home offices
- Connect your offices to one or multiple computers via wired or wireless access, from one location to multiple branches nationwide
Business Application Support
AT&T Business DSL offers options in speeds and configurations that can help your business-critical applications can deliver at top performance. AT&T Business DSL provides:
- The bandwidth to support services such as data backup and teleconferencing
- Dynamic sharing of bandwidth between voice and data, helping you save bandwidth and money
- Ability to provide internet access at sites without voice services, if needed
AT&T Business DSL offers solutions to raise the reach, reliability and quality of access to the Internet, nationwide for all your company’s locations. AT&T Business DSL provides service across multiple technologies: IPDSL/vDSL, ADSL and SDSL to deliver connectivity across multiple technologies depending on availability at your location.
AT&T Business DSL offers:
- SLAs for all service options
- High performance on the AT&T IP backbone
- Installation in as few as four business days
- Dedicated 24x7/365 customer care
- A single point of contact for billing inquiry, service enablement, and service assurance
- Consolidated billing even if you have multiple sites
- High-bandwidth internet access at a lower cost than T1-based access
This paper highlights the differences between broadband Internet services, so you can make an informed decision for your enterprise.
PDF | 918KB
Get started today
- Have us contact you
Internet access for small businesses
Get fast, reliable, affordable broadband internet access. Find a solution that fits your business.